100+ Brands Made in the USA

Closed Thread
Old 11-20-2021, 11:48 AM
Soaring Parsley
Thanked 2,220 Times in 752 Posts
Default 100+ Brands Made in the USA

Recently I was shopping on line for something to wear to a wedding next spring. I found exactly what I wanted, only to have my hopes dashed when the store that supposedly had it did not have any left, and did not know when or if they ever would again.

Anyway, I then googled a simple description along with the label and found it on the Nordstrom Rack site at half price. AND I found that it is made in the USA. YAY!

I did a little more googling around about the company. As you no doubt know, when googling, one thing leads to another and that was how I found a long list of Made in the USA items of all kinds.

The article is titled “Here Are 100+ Brands That Are Made in the USA” and it is found on the site clark.com and dated June 24, 2021. It has not only clothes, but furniture, cookware, tools, etc.

(I had never heard of Clark Howard — or is it Howard Clark? before, but I learned that he had a radio show that saved people money and that he retired from it — or is about to — but has other things out there besides being on the radio all the time.)

Anyway, with all those containers still floating around out there in the ocean, I thought maybe a long list of USA products could help with Christmas shopping.

If you think it might help you, give the article a google. It could keep you busy for a while, just looking at all that stuff made here. Who knew?

Boomer

PS: If someone else wants to be helpful by linking the article I am talking about, that would be nice. I am on my iPad where I can’t link anything.
Old 11-20-2021, 11:58 AM
Veteran member
Thanked 1,376 Times in 499 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
Recently I was shopping on line for something to wear to a wedding next spring. I found exactly what I wanted, only to have my hopes dashed when the store that supposedly had it did not have any left, and did not know when or if they ever would again.

Anyway, I then googled a simple description along with the label and found it on the Nordstrom Rack site at half price. AND I found that it is made in the USA. YAY!

I did a little more googling around about the company. As you no doubt know, when googling, one thing leads to another and that was how I found a long list of Made in the USA items of all kinds.

The article is titled “Here Are 100+ Brands That Are Made in the USA” and it is found on the site clark.com and dated June 24, 2021. It has not only clothes, but furniture, cookware, tools, etc.

(I had never heard of Clark Howard — or is it Howard Clark? before, but I learned that he had a radio show that saved people money and that he retired from it — or is about to — but has other things out there besides being on the radio all the time.)

Anyway, with all those containers still floating around out there in the ocean, I thought maybe a long list of USA products could help with Christmas shopping.

If you think it might help you, give the article a google. It could keep you busy for a while, just looking at all that stuff made here. Who knew?

Boomer

PS: If someone else wants to be helpful by linking the article I am talking about, that would be nice. I am on my iPad where I can’t link anything.
Here Are 100+ Brands That Are Made in the USA - Clark Howard
Old 11-20-2021, 11:58 AM
Sage
Thanked 13,707 Times in 5,240 Posts

Clark Howard has been my hero for years. He is worth $15 million, but still uses one disposable razor for a year.

Those clothes may say "Made in USA", but the fabric is probably not.
Old 11-20-2021, 12:44 PM
Soaring Eagle member
Thanked 1,023 Times in 455 Posts

Thanks for the info, Boomer.
Old 11-20-2021, 02:04 PM
Sage
Thanked 14,043 Times in 5,334 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by retiredguy123 View Post
Clark Howard has been my hero for years. He is worth $15 million, but still uses one disposable razor for a year.

Those clothes may say "Made in USA", but the fabric is probably not.
He is amazing, wonder how many people work for him these days?
Closed Thread

Tags
made, found, usa, site, 100+

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.