Could isis ever take over our schools in america?

Closed Thread
Old 01-12-2015, 05:44 PM
Veteran member

It doesn't take much to find something that will confirm what a person believes, whether it is true or not. Just like lots of news organizations (and I won't mention names) any fact or quote can be misued to "prove" a point.
Old 01-12-2015, 05:54 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by tedquick View Post
It is with much chagrin and sadness that the simple answer to Senior Citizens question, "Can ISIS ever take over our schools in America?" is, YES. Yes they can as they’ve already started.

I have pulled a paragraph from the website noted below the quote.

“In the U.S., Dearborn, Michigan: Over 100,000 Muslims, 45% of the city has settled into their first ‘no-go’ zone. The city and police officials have been sued in many cases that allege discrimination “against Christians” effectively by the authorities applying Sharia law. Dearborn-Dar-al-Islam, (a place governed by Islamic Sharia law). The new idea of ‘no-go’ and ‘no-entry’ is significant, and shockingly being upheld. They provide weapons and guards and government officials in their own societies. They build what they want on their compounds. They have schools inside that their kids are educated in. They are taught their religion in school. No separation of Church (mosque) and State.”

Did You Know There Are Muslim ‘No-Go’ Zones In The USA | Truth Uncensored
Dearborn is the city I noted earlier where the city council voted in 2013 to approve the use of sharia law in certain cases.
Old 01-12-2015, 05:58 PM
Sage

Quote:
It is with much chagrin and sadness that the simple answer to Senior Citizens question, "Can ISIS ever take over our schools in America?" is, YES. Yes they can as they’ve already started.

“In the U.S., Dearborn, Michigan: Over 100,000 Muslims, 45% of the city has settled into their first ‘no-go’ zone. The city and police officials have been sued in many cases that allege discrimination “against Christians” effectively by the authorities applying Sharia law. Dearborn-Dar-al-Islam, (a place governed by Islamic Sharia law). The new idea of ‘no-go’ and ‘no-entry’ is significant, and shockingly being upheld. They provide weapons and guards and government officials in their own societies. They build what they want on their compounds. They have schools inside that their kids are educated in. They are taught their religion in school. No separation of Church (mosque) and State.”

Tell me about another city like Dearborn? Tell me about a thousand other cities like Dearborn and I will see your point more clearly? I think there are 35,000 cities so it should be easy for you.
Old 01-12-2015, 06:07 PM
Veteran member

Quote:

PLEASE check your facts. This story was begun by a satire magazine and has been debunked over and over. SNOPES or your truth check of choice
Old 01-12-2015, 06:24 PM
Veteran member
Default Facts?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rags123 View Post
PLEASE check your facts. This story was begun by a satire magazine and has been debunked over and over. SNOPES or your truth check of choice
Facts? We don't need no stinking' facts!
Old 01-12-2015, 06:30 PM
Sage

Was the satire magazine The Onion? I don't really know any others in the US.
Old 01-12-2015, 06:38 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomwed View Post
Was the satire magazine The Onion? I don't really know any others in the US.
Is Mad still produced?
Old 01-12-2015, 06:45 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbussone View Post
Is Mad still produced?
I'm not sure. I watch and listen to a tech network named TWIT. One of the hosts is Dicky DeBartola. He talks about gadgets and was a writer for Mad Magazine. If you are interested I can help point you to his podcasts?
Old 01-12-2015, 06:50 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomwed View Post
I'm not sure. I watch and listen to a tech network named TWIT. One of the hosts is Dicky DeBartola. He talks about gadgets and was a writer for Mad Magazine. If you are interested I can help point you to his podcasts?
Yes please
Old 01-12-2015, 07:13 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbussone View Post
Yes please
My pleasure.
click here
Old 01-12-2015, 07:19 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,922 Times in 783 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by billethkid View Post
the usual taking a minority percentage incident and magnifying it for consumption to sound like a general imminent situation.

The making a banquet out of a ham sandwich syndrome!
I'm stealing that.
Old 01-12-2015, 07:58 PM
Veteran member

While I hope that the naysayers are correct, I originally came across my prior site from what I considered to be a credible source. The idea that all of Dearborn is under Sharia Law has clearly been debunked and that was not in my statement nor was it ever my understanding. What I have not been able to disprove is that there seems to be a section that really *is* currently under Sharia Law.

Snopes.com only addresses the City Council and its vote while TruthorFiction (which I’ve always consider to be the more credible source) shows nothing at all. If someone can show me where my information is wrong, I will gladly admit my error. I would rather be embarrassed and publically admit it than have Sharia Law taking root in America. But that’s the way Sharia Law spreads. A little here and a little there and pretty soon it’s too big to stop. Just look at how it has been spreading around the world. We are terribly naïve if we think it can’t happen here.
Old 01-12-2015, 08:21 PM
Sage

Thanks for correcting my comment about Dearborn and sharia law.
Old 01-13-2015, 10:03 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by billethkid View Post
The usual taking a minority percentage incident and magnifying it for consumption to sound like a general imminent situation.
The making a banquet out of a ham sandwich syndrome!
BTK sums it up in only two sentences.
Old 01-13-2015, 10:15 AM
Gold member

Quote:
Originally Posted by llaran View Post
Well Texas has taken over over our schools; because texas has so many students the text book publishers print what is approved by the Texas school districts.
Be glad there are still textbooks in print that students are allowed to bring home where parents can see their contents.

When students are all provided an iPad to access only e-texts stored and locked in "the cloud" with log-in access only by school officials, and when all test questions and essay answers are typed by the student into remote file storage in the cloud, parents will not see what kind of ideology is being fed to unsuspecting children being tested on it in remote computer file storage.

It's the perfect indoctrination tool. And it's already in use with all the federally mandated curriculum and testing forced onto all public schools. These articles are just two of many examples:

http://stateimpact.npr.org/florida/2...to-go-digital/

"Schools across the country are contemplating a technology overhaul to meet new, tougher education standards adopted by 45 states and the District of Columbia, known as Common Core. Those standards take effect in the fall of 2014.

And Florida schools face a second deadline: By the fall of 2015, half of classroom instruction must use digital materials…."

http://stateimpact.npr.org/florida/tag/technology/

Last edited by sunnyatlast; 01-13-2015 at 12:10 PM.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.