Could isis ever take over our schools in america?

Closed Thread
Old 01-12-2015, 06:47 AM
Sage
Default Could isis ever take over our schools in america?

Although we are both still finishing up this book "One Second After", before beginning "Day of Wrath"......we did just put it on our two kindles

Note: ONE SECOND AFTER was cited on the floor of Congress as the book everyone should read. Re: E.M.P. attack over the horizon.......electro magnetic pulse. It will fry everything. No more T.O.T.V. No life as we are used to. Scary book, to say the least.

His latest book was released this past August 2014. Author: William Forstchen DAY OF WRATH

Could ISIS ever take over our schools in America? Is it even conceivable? I wonder.

Review
''A thrilling - and terrifying - tale of what could be our next 9/11!'' --W. E. B. Griffin and William E. Butterworth IV

''Bill Forstchen is highly respected in the military history community because he is the only one working in the field who understands the operational aspects of war, as well as the tactical and the policy/strategic levels.'' --Dr. Dennis Showalter, former president of the Society for Military History, author of Tannenberg: Clash of Empires
Product Description of book sold on amazon.com
This novella by New York Times bestselling author William R. Forstchen imagines a horrifying scenario where, in the course of one day, the terrorist group ISIS carries out massacres in schools and on highways across the United States. With a surprisingly small but well-organized and ruthless force, the nightmarish devastation brings America to a state of near-paralysis.

Author of ONE SECOND AFTER and PILLAR TO THE SKY, this heart-stopping novella brings home just how fragile our defenses and infrastructure really are. It is also a story of heroic efforts to save lives, while sounding a wake-up call to American citizens and their government.

Story: Bob Petersen arrives with his daughter at the Middle Grade school in Maine where he teaches, expecting another regular day but worried about what recent ominous news reports might portend. Suddenly his school -- along with many others across the United States -- is under attack. Gunmen burst in, slaughtering children and adults alike.

From the ISIS leader in Syria, to the murderous rampages throughout the U.S., Day of Wrath reveals with chilling effect how national panic and paralyzing terror at the spiraling violence can bring a mighty country to a near-standstill. Petersen's fight to save lives and stop the merciless gunmen provides edge-of-the-seat drama. Day of Wrath is a provocative work that should stimulate an intense national debate.

Old 01-12-2015, 06:50 AM
Sage
Thanked 5,499 Times in 1,906 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

I think watching CNN is enough for me. I don't need a novel.
Old 01-12-2015, 08:08 AM
Eternal Member

Any well armed and coordinated could put together such an attack. It would not have to be ISIS. It could be white militia operating from Montana, it could be Black Panthers, it could be American Indians from South Dakota. It is doubtful for coordinated attacks to happen.

A very good weapon against such attacks is for the NSA to listen in to phone conversations and to monitor social media networks. It is always good to know what subversive groups are planning before the plans are carried out.
Old 01-12-2015, 08:23 AM
Gold member

Quote:
Originally Posted by graciegirl View Post
I think watching CNN is enough for me. I don't need a novel.
You watch CNN?
Old 01-12-2015, 08:25 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeV View Post
You watch CNN?
Talk about works of fiction.
Old 01-12-2015, 08:56 AM
Sage
Thanked 1,480 Times in 713 Posts

There are about 100,000 public schools in the United States. And about 10,000 ISIS fighters. Do the math.
Old 01-12-2015, 10:24 AM
Sage
Thanked 4,748 Times in 1,385 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chi-Town View Post
There are about 100,000 public schools in the United States. And about 10,000 ISIS fighters. Do the math.
the usual taking a minority percentage incident and magnifying it for consumption to sound like a general imminent situation.

The making a banquet out of a ham sandwich syndrome!
Old 01-12-2015, 10:30 AM
Sage
Thanked 5,499 Times in 1,906 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbussone View Post
I have been watching it during this last series of events. Would you believe that even MSNBC this morning questioned why Obama wasn't in Paris?

Some of the anchors on CNN use vague language, but I thought they did a pretty good job getting it right during this last week.

People are always saying some of us don't try to keep an open mind and only watch Fox news, well I have been watching CNN.
Old 01-12-2015, 02:04 PM
Sage

I don't think they could take over our schools.
I do think it is not that difficult to scare many Americans like what was done with the Beltway Shootings. I'm glad we are not use to living in a country where we have to look over our shoulder all the time or always see soldiers in the streets.
Old 01-12-2015, 02:16 PM
Native New Yorker
Default You probably believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbussone View Post
balanced.

Last edited by Native New Yorker; 01-15-2015 at 11:09 PM.
Old 01-12-2015, 02:18 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by graciegirl View Post
I have been watching it during this last series of events. Would you believe that even MSNBC this morning questioned why Obama wasn't in Paris?

Some of the anchors on CNN use vague language, but I thought they did a pretty good job getting it right during this last week.

People are always saying some of us don't try to keep an open mind and only watch Fox news, well I have been watching CNN.

I haven't watched CNN since Hanoi Jane married Ted Turner. MSNBC occasionally, even Al Jzeera (?sp). But not CNN.
Old 01-12-2015, 02:20 PM
Veteran member

Well Texas has taken over over our schools; because texas has so many students the text book publishers print what is approved by the Texas school districts.
Old 01-12-2015, 03:01 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,480 Times in 713 Posts

I think Base Commander Jack D. Ripper said it best:

http://youtu.be/iAHJCPoWCC8
Old 01-12-2015, 03:13 PM

Also on 9/10/2001 no one believed that 9/11/could ever happen
Old 01-12-2015, 05:38 PM
Veteran member

It is with much chagrin and sadness that the simple answer to Senior Citizens question, "Can ISIS ever take over our schools in America?" is, YES. Yes they can as they’ve already started.

I have pulled a paragraph from the website noted below the quote.

“In the U.S., Dearborn, Michigan: Over 100,000 Muslims, 45% of the city has settled into their first ‘no-go’ zone. The city and police officials have been sued in many cases that allege discrimination “against Christians” effectively by the authorities applying Sharia law. Dearborn-Dar-al-Islam, (a place governed by Islamic Sharia law). The new idea of ‘no-go’ and ‘no-entry’ is significant, and shockingly being upheld. They provide weapons and guards and government officials in their own societies. They build what they want on their compounds. They have schools inside that their kids are educated in. They are taught their religion in school. No separation of Church (mosque) and State.”

Did You Know There Are Muslim ‘No-Go’ Zones In The USA | Truth Uncensored
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.