Could isis ever take over our schools in america?

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors




















» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
Closed Thread
Thread Tools
  #46  
Old 01-15-2015, 05:21 PM
tedquick's Avatar
tedquick tedquick is offline
Veteran member
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 745
Thanks: 289
Thanked 51 Times in 31 Posts
Default

First it was, but then it wasn't. Duke has withdrawn their commitment to the Muslims.

Duke backs down, cancels Muslim call to prayer from chapel tower | Fox News
  #47  
Old 01-15-2015, 05:33 PM
tomwed tomwed is offline
Sage
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 9,980
Thanks: 0
Thanked 158 Times in 153 Posts
Default

Could ISIS ever take over our schools in America? Is it even conceivable? I wonder.
After reading the opinions and doing the research, what is you conclusion?
  #48  
Old 01-15-2015, 07:08 PM
Rags123 Rags123 is offline
Veteran member
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 673
Thanks: 1
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomwed View Post
Could ISIS ever take over our schools in America? Is it even conceivable? I wonder.
After reading the opinions and doing the research, what is you conclusion?
Frankly, I fear the moral decay in this country more than anyone taking over the schools.

I also find it alarming what our own country is doing to us. We just released a number (5) of terrorist prisoners from GTMO and sent them to Yemen and neighboring countries. Just sent them to the center of the terrorist activity.

We need a real moral change in this country because before anyone can enter our schools, we will destroy ourselves. THAT is what we should be discussing and worrying about.
  #49  
Old 01-15-2015, 07:33 PM
Rags123 Rags123 is offline
Veteran member
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 673
Thanks: 1
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tedquick View Post
First it was, but then it wasn't. Duke has withdrawn their commitment to the Muslims.

Duke backs down, cancels Muslim call to prayer from chapel tower | Fox News
BUT for all the wrong reasons.

"Duke University has reversed its decision to allow a Muslim call to prayer to sound from a campus chapel bell tower, school officials announced Thursday.

Plans changed because the Durham, North Carolina, school's effort to "unify was not having the intended effect," Michael Schoenfeld, vice president for public affairs and government relations, said in a statement.

"Duke remains committed to fostering an inclusive, tolerant and welcoming campus for all of its students," Schoenfeld said."


Duke reverses decision to allow Muslim call to prayer - CNN.com

This is a private university that receives MILLIONS OF DOLLARS in United States Federal Grants, and I feel confident that if the Jewish faith requested a signal for prayer, or the Catholic Church requested such a thing, the yelling and screaming would be heard everywhere.

This is the same country that within 24 hours of terrorists from YEMEN attacked and killed in France, releases 5 terrorists from GTMO and sent them back to their home country of YEMEN.

We are becoming so weak and dependent on our federal government that we cannot resist or do not want to resist any longer.
  #50  
Old 01-16-2015, 05:32 PM
tedquick's Avatar
tedquick tedquick is offline
Veteran member
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 745
Thanks: 289
Thanked 51 Times in 31 Posts
Default A simple "yes"!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomwed View Post
Could ISIS ever take over our schools in America? Is it even conceivable? I wonder.
After reading the opinions and doing the research, what is you conclusion?
It will happen a step at a time.

You may or may not find my answer interesting, but I am concerned for America. While I am unable to either prove or disprove definitively that a certain part of Dearborn, MI is already operating under Sharia Law, logic suggests that there must be some level of truth to the eRumor. While it could be a complete fabrication it was more likely based on at least some degree of factual information. So instead of discounting it completely let’s dig deeper.

Here is a Reuters 1/10/12 story which reported that Oklahoma's "Save Our State Amendment," which was approved by 70 percent of state voters in 2010 that would bar Oklahoma state courts from considering or using Sharia law, was essentially laughed at by the court. A federal appeals court upheld an injunction against the voter-approved ban, saying it likely violated the U.S. Constitution by discriminating against religion.

Then this from a Kansas City newspaper from May 25, 2012, where the governor signed a bill banning Sharia Law in its courts: “Legislators supporting the bill said there were many cases around the country where judges or state agencies cited sharia law in deciding cases, especially involving divorce-related custody and property matters where Islamic code differs from U.S. law.” It goes on to say, “About 20 states have considered similar legislation but the Kansas law is the only one signed in recent weeks, council spokesman Ibrahim Hooper said.”

Here are just a couple other frightening facts I uncovered during my dig: there are 22 “no-go” zones in 9 different states and there are 35 Muslim training camps. Check out the book “Twilight in America” by Martin Mawyer and the Christian Action Network @ Christian Action Network.

Google Kitty Werthmann to find out what will happen to America unless we wake up and take the ISIS/Muslim ideology seriously. While Snopes.com attempts to discredit her by calling her writing “undetermined”, TruthOrFiction supports the truth of who she is and that she did indeed write the piece.
  #51  
Old 01-16-2015, 05:49 PM
Rags123 Rags123 is offline
Veteran member
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 673
Thanks: 1
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tedquick View Post
It will happen a step at a time.

You may or may not find my answer interesting, but I am concerned for America. While I am unable to either prove or disprove definitively that a certain part of Dearborn, MI is already operating under Sharia Law, logic suggests that there must be some level of truth to the eRumor. While it could be a complete fabrication it was more likely based on at least some degree of factual information. So instead of discounting it completely let’s dig deeper.

Here is a Reuters 1/10/12 story which reported that Oklahoma's "Save Our State Amendment," which was approved by 70 percent of state voters in 2010 that would bar Oklahoma state courts from considering or using Sharia law, was essentially laughed at by the court. A federal appeals court upheld an injunction against the voter-approved ban, saying it likely violated the U.S. Constitution by discriminating against religion.

Then this from a Kansas City newspaper from May 25, 2012, where the governor signed a bill banning Sharia Law in its courts: “Legislators supporting the bill said there were many cases around the country where judges or state agencies cited sharia law in deciding cases, especially involving divorce-related custody and property matters where Islamic code differs from U.S. law.” It goes on to say, “About 20 states have considered similar legislation but the Kansas law is the only one signed in recent weeks, council spokesman Ibrahim Hooper said.”

Here are just a couple other frightening facts I uncovered during my dig: there are 22 “no-go” zones in 9 different states and there are 35 Muslim training camps. Check out the book “Twilight in America” by Martin Mawyer and the Christian Action Network @ Christian Action Network.

Google Kitty Werthmann to find out what will happen to America unless we wake up and take the ISIS/Muslim ideology seriously. While Snopes.com attempts to discredit her by calling her writing “undetermined”, TruthOrFiction supports the truth of who she is and that she did indeed write the piece.
I would need to see real evidence of actual approved NO GO ZONES in America. Yes, there are those type zones in local areas but not with offical blessings and certainly not to the degree which you are presenting.

I KNOW you are wrong on Dearborn and have shown that to be an urban legend. Only one incident that I can see with any authority an that was caused by a christian group showing up uninvited to a muslim gathering and chanting at them. They, the christians, were arrested and on the internet that became some kind of muslim attacking christians when in fact the christians began the trouble and were the only trouble.

I am one who sees danger and have said so, but to just say things, to me, is not acceptable at all. Without any supporting links I find this just the kind of stuff you can find on the internet. Actually, you can find sites that support alien life on earth as well.

Not making light or fun. I am just saying that while I, and have said so on here, have a distinct fear of some moves being made in the muslim neighborhood, I think it very irresponsible to simply say things that you have no way of proving with acceptable links or some kind of accreditation I am referring to NEWS links, not links that have an agenda and report anything that will fulfill that agenda, no matter the facts.
  #52  
Old 01-16-2015, 06:04 PM
quirky3's Avatar
quirky3 quirky3 is offline
Platinum member
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 1,696
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rags123 View Post
I would need to see real evidence of actual approved NO GO ZONES in America. Yes, there are those type zones in local areas but not with offical blessings and certainly not to the degree which you are presenting.

I KNOW you are wrong on Dearborn and have shown that to be an urban legend. Only one incident that I can see with any authority an that was caused by a christian group showing up uninvited to a muslim gathering and chanting at them. They, the christians, were arrested and on the internet that became some kind of muslim attacking christians when in fact the christians began the trouble and were the only trouble.

I am one who sees danger and have said so, but to just say things, to me, is not acceptable at all. Without any supporting links I find this just the kind of stuff you can find on the internet. Actually, you can find sites that support alien life on earth as well.

Not making light or fun. I am just saying that while I, and have said so on here, have a distinct fear of some moves being made in the muslim neighborhood, I think it very irresponsible to simply say things that you have no way of proving with acceptable links or some kind of accreditation I am referring to NEWS links, not links that have an agenda and report anything that will fulfill that agenda, no matter the facts.
Excellent and important points!
__________________
"Carpe the heck out of your Diems- with joy!"

"Do no harm" (but take no sh**!)
  #53  
Old 01-16-2015, 07:41 PM
pivo pivo is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 217
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Yes we are going to lose our schools, colleges, churches and our freedom. strong
statement, but very,very true We are losing everything we fought for to make this the greatest country in the world, And we are gradually losing like a apreading cancer

I posted this twice before , I got some negative remarks. so hear goes again

goggle " demographics of muslims in america" that is the answer to losinf
everything in this country, for the last 15 years it's been going their way but now it's in high gear. please read
  #54  
Old 01-16-2015, 08:03 PM
Rags123 Rags123 is offline
Veteran member
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 673
Thanks: 1
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pivo View Post
Yes we are going to lose our schools, colleges, churches and our freedom. strong
statement, but very,very true We are losing everything we fought for to make this the greatest country in the world, And we are gradually losing like a apreading cancer

I posted this twice before , I got some negative remarks. so hear goes again

goggle " demographics of muslims in america" that is the answer to losinf
everything in this country, for the last 15 years it's been going their way but now it's in high gear. please read
It is very difficult for me to respond to this kind of post. Over the years on TOTV, I have expressed fear of groups, people, etc..BUT in each case I expressed WHY I feared them and gave some background on which I made that decision to be afraid.

I did what you asked...not sure what you want me to find. Hispanic is the largest and fastest growing demographic in the country, so it must not be the speed of growth.

Listen, I have fear of parts of this evolving story, but anything I fear is based on investigation and facts.

I respectfully respect that if this concerns you, that you post something specific with some validation because making such generalizations as you are doing is just not sufficient to have a conversation about.

Radical Islam concerns me as well as you, but I cannot make such general statements that you are making....I believe the only way to address a problem is a discussion laced with FACTS.

I might add that if your fear is Islamic law....then I share it BUT I refer to it as a group refusing to become Americans...assimilate....and I have that concern for our Spanish speaking illegals as well. I also share, if I read you correctly, your fear of how open our borders are becoming for reasons that make no sense. We seem destined to be ruled by Pol.....L reasoning. If that was not the case, why are we so strict on our Canadian neighbors ? I think, and I know we are not supposed to say it, but I still think all of this is POL.....L !!! It feels now like a train running down hill that we cannot stop....and we do have elections to stop any such train.
  #55  
Old 01-16-2015, 08:23 PM
pivo pivo is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 217
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Your right Rags, as far as them not becoming americans, but the facts and figures are there. as far as taking over countries like France, Germany, England, Canada, their are more mosque in England than churches, on and on, some people don't want to believe this could happen to us but it is,, We are in a 15 round fight with them, we are in about the 5th round, we are getting weaker and they are getting stronger much stronger. face facts
  #56  
Old 01-16-2015, 09:29 PM
tedquick's Avatar
tedquick tedquick is offline
Veteran member
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 745
Thanks: 289
Thanked 51 Times in 31 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rags123 View Post
I would need to see real evidence of actual approved NO GO ZONES in America. Yes, there are those type zones in local areas but not with offical blessings and certainly not to the degree which you are presenting.

I KNOW you are wrong on Dearborn and have shown that to be an urban legend. Only one incident that I can see with any authority an that was caused by a christian group showing up uninvited to a muslim gathering and chanting at them. They, the christians, were arrested and on the internet that became some kind of muslim attacking christians when in fact the christians began the trouble and were the only trouble.

I am one who sees danger and have said so, but to just say things, to me, is not acceptable at all. Without any supporting links I find this just the kind of stuff you can find on the internet. Actually, you can find sites that support alien life on earth as well.

Not making light or fun. I am just saying that while I, and have said so on here, have a distinct fear of some moves being made in the muslim neighborhood, I think it very irresponsible to simply say things that you have no way of proving with acceptable links or some kind of accreditation I am referring to NEWS links, not links that have an agenda and report anything that will fulfill that agenda, no matter the facts.
I actually agree with your post. However, if you were to read, at least from the references that I made in my prior post and investigate from there I think you would reach the same conclusion that I have. You’ll see more than a smoking gun. From having read many of your posts I believe that if you read what I have read and referenced you’d end up just where I am. Then read Kitty Werthmann’s piece. If you don’t share her and my concerns then I frankly give up.

And I have NO idea what you mean by “there are those type zones in local areas but not with official blessings . . . .”. Recognizing that there are simply those zones is all that is needed. No one has to officially bless anything to make them a threat to you, me and the rest of America. Would they suddenly become more dangerous if we “officially blessed/acknowledged” them? And I *may* be wrong on Dearborn, but I certainly don’t think that it was all made up. Clichéomatically (a college buddy of mine came up with that word) speaking: “where there’s smoke there’s normally (sic) fire”.

I actually think that you and I are on the same page, you just want more proof. I've seen enough to convince me that there is a problem. You and I simply disagree by degree.
  #57  
Old 01-16-2015, 10:15 PM
xNYer xNYer is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 137
Thanks: 1
Thanked 102 Times in 42 Posts
Default Muslims in Ameria

Quote:
Originally Posted by pivo View Post
Yes we are going to lose our schools, colleges, churches and our freedom. strong
statement, but very,very true We are losing everything we fought for to make this the greatest country in the world, And we are gradually losing like a apreading cancer

I posted this twice before , I got some negative remarks. so hear goes again

goggle " demographics of muslims in america" that is the answer to losinf
everything in this country, for the last 15 years it's been going their way but now it's in high gear. please read

I googled "demographics of Muslims in America"....what was it that you found alarming with the results?
  #58  
Old 01-16-2015, 10:38 PM
pivo pivo is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 217
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

NYer There are a number of articles listed, Obviously you haven't read the ones where they are just on the way to control all of the countries population wise. If you didn't find anything alarming, you didn't read the same articles.
  #59  
Old 01-17-2015, 01:28 AM
VT2TV VT2TV is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 333
Thanks: 8
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

I do not discount anything that may happen, because not one of us can know the answer, only spectulate. Is this something I am worried about at the present-no. But one thing I could worry about is that something bad will happen of any kind, and there will be those who will refuse to be concerned, and will refuse to admit what is happening. We are starting to see something like that being done this very day by releasing known terrorist from confinement back to their ground zero so to speak. I only hope we all don't regret that.
Closed Thread

Thread Tools

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:59 PM.