Covid 19 Survives Freezing temperatures?

Closed Thread
Old 08-15-2020, 10:31 AM
Soaring Eagle member
Default Ohiobuckeye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorpyo View Post
When my son was very young he had a problem in school. The teacher informed us that he would not respond to her. I talked to my son about it and asked him why he wouldn’t respond. He finally disclosed that he wouldn’t respond to her questions because he didn’t know the answer. I taught him that responding by “I don’t know the answer” was the answer. I don’t know where I got that bright response from. Guess I was just lucky. Anyway, like you I don’t have any of the answers to this virus but I am a know-it-all. When asked will a vaccine be available? I answer “I don’t know”. When asked if a mask good or bad for you? I answer, “I don’t know”. So, I’m a know-it-all in that I’m positive that I don’t know anything about this virus and am man enough to admit it. I know that I don’t know. How’s that for logic.
Great answer! So is all of this a virus to keep us in line or is this something the govt. has drummed up because they’re trying to buy time? I DON’T KNOW! You hit the nail on the head with your comment!
Closed Thread

Tags
freezing, covid, discovered, vaccine, pray

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.