My thoughts and I hope yours

Closed Thread
Old 07-13-2011, 09:11 AM
Gold member
Default My thoughts and I hope yours

Dear Little CAYLEE, Tonight on ET they mentioned that your mommy is gonna make lots of money off a book (her story) and a movie..CAYLEE, we the public promise you "WE" will not buy either one..If you promise CAYLEE not to support her mother, Please Copy and Re-Post it. I'll be damned if I help her make a profit off of an innocent child that still hasn't received JUSTICE!!
Skip 2
Old 07-13-2011, 09:38 AM
Sage
Thanked 5,507 Times in 1,907 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

I am with you on this my friend. 100%
Old 07-13-2011, 09:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by graciegirl View Post
Me too!!! What a travisty :-(

Sweet little Caylee did NOT deserve to be murdered and tossed in a swampy area 15 houses from where she lived, decomposing and being eaten on by animals, bugs/maggots, etc. while her so called mother danced and played. It sickens me to no end!!

Please God pour out your love and understanding to all of us that need to be comforted for such a terrible fate of this beautiful child.

Old 07-13-2011, 10:06 AM
Veteran member

I'm on board! Am copying and sending this message to my email list.

Measure your wealth not by the things that you have, but by the things you have for which you wouldn't take money.
The world needs dreamers; the world needs 'do'-ers. But most of all, the world needs dreamers who are do-ers.
Old 07-13-2011, 10:15 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skip2MySue View Post
Dear Little CAYLEE, Tonight on ET they mentioned that your mommy is gonna make lots of money off a book (her story) and a movie..CAYLEE, we the public promise you "WE" will not buy either one..If you promise CAYLEE not to support her mother, Please Copy and Re-Post it. I'll be damned if I help her make a profit off of an innocent child that still hasn't received JUSTICE!!
Skip 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by graciegirl View Post
Ditto.
Old 07-13-2011, 10:25 AM
Sage

No way I'd buy the book. What would really be cool is if nobody would sell it.
Old 07-13-2011, 01:47 PM
Soaring Eagle member

Skip I agreed 100%. Would you purchase a book written by Cindy & George?
I along with the jury do not believe that George is completely innocent. I look forward to watching how this family's future evolves. I'm a strong believer in Karma; whoever is guilty of the murder of this child will pay a huge price whether or not it's here on earth or in the after life.
Old 07-13-2011, 01:55 PM
Veteran member

I would be very surprised if Casey lives long enough to profit from anything. There are too many angry kooks out there just waiting for her. It was made clear in yesterday's news conference with the Orange County Sheriff's department that THEY are not going to go out of their way to protect her once she leaves prison grounds. There is nowhere she can hide. I don't condone vigilante justice but I think that this is what is going to happen. I also believe that she may already be out and about in society. The whole Sunday release announcement may have been an attempt to throw off the media and the angry mobs who are going to make her life miserable, if not end it. Time will tell, but I really doubt we will see Casey profit from all of this. And if she does, she likely won't live long enough to enjoy it. I don't think Jose Baez did her any favors by getting her acquitted of this horrendous crime.
Old 07-13-2011, 01:58 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,167 Times in 439 Posts
Default I've been sooo disgusted over the verdict

Soooo sad that there has been NO justice for Caylee....I too believe in Karma and hope that all the celebrating by defense team and Casey will come to a screeching halt! We will not contribute one penny to her new life...Will pass on this thread to all my friends....Thank you Skip2mySue
Old 07-13-2011, 02:02 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,366 Times in 2,395 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by VillagesFlorida View Post
I would be very surprised if Casey lives long enough to profit from anything. There are too many angry kooks out there just waiting for her. It was made clear in yesterday's news conference with the Orange County Sheriff's department that THEY are not going to go out of their way to protect her once she leaves prison grounds. There is nowhere she can hide. I don't condone vigilante justice but I think that this is what is going to happen. I also believe that she may already be out and about in society. The whole Sunday release announcement may have been an attempt to throw off the media and the angry mobs who are going to make her life miserable, if not end it. Time will tell, but I really doubt we will see Casey profit from all of this. And if she does, she likely won't live long enough to enjoy it. I don't think Jose Baez did her any favors by getting her acquitted of this horrendous crime.
If enough people continue to talk about having her (Casey) killed, sure as hell some outpatient from the asylum will step up to do the act. Listen to Nancy Grace.....she is forming a lynch mob.
What is this country coming to?
Old 07-13-2011, 02:48 PM
Gold member

I for one think "Case Closed".Not really much anyone can do.Jury decided. Lots of strange people out there. Sure we will hear again from that family.
Old 07-13-2011, 03:26 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,366 Times in 2,395 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulandjean View Post
I for one think "Case Closed".Not really much anyone can do.Jury decided. Lots of strange people out there. Sure we will hear again from that family.
The same cast of characters will be there Sunday when she is released . They were at the house, they were at the trial......don't these people have something productive to do?
Old 07-13-2011, 03:49 PM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bogie Shooter View Post
If enough people continue to talk about having her (Casey) killed, sure as hell some outpatient from the asylum will step up to do the act. Listen to Nancy Grace.....she is forming a lynch mob.
What is this country coming to?
I can't listen to Nancy Grace anymore. I agree with some of what she talks about but I do not like her delivery at all. I did NOT say that I want her killed, only that I fear that someone WILL get revenge for what many feel was an unjust verdict. I just wonder if Casey has an appreciation of the anger that is out there? Or, will she go about her partying blind to the danger that she faces? Life on "the outside" may not be so lucrative after all.
Old 07-13-2011, 06:15 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by VillagesFlorida View Post
Hi VillagesFlorida,
You seem to have a strong sense about this, but I hope it doesn't happen.

It is sad and unjust beyond words, beyond belief, that Caylee was, as another poster stated, "tossed in a swampy area (...to be decomposed and) eaten on by animals, bugs/maggots, etc. while her so called mother danced and played".

But another life thrown away, another family torn asunder will not change Caylee's calamitous fate.

I so hope another life and family are not destroyed over Casey Anthony.
Old 07-13-2011, 07:16 PM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pturner View Post
Hi VillagesFlorida,
You seem to have a strong sense about this, but I hope it doesn't happen.

It is sad and unjust beyond words, beyond belief, that Caylee was, as another poster stated, "tossed in a swampy area (...to be decomposed and) eaten on by animals, bugs/maggots, etc. while her so called mother danced and played".

But another life thrown away, another family torn asunder will not change Caylee's calamitous fate.

I so hope another life and family are not destroyed over Casey Anthony.
Hello, Pturner,

I am not the only one who feels that Casey is in real danger. All of the media broadcasters, and the experts they are interviewing, are expressing the same thought. Many people out there do not know how to channel their anger over the verdict. Someone is going to do something stupid and end up being no better than Casey Anthony. Of course, you are correct that nothing can bring Caylee back and an attack upon Casey will only ruin another family. You and I understand this. There could even be someone out there not much different from a terrorist bomber...one of those nuts will want to become a martyr and won't care about the aftermath. Unfortunately, this is the world we live in and this world is SO different from the one in which I have lived most of my life. Most of the mental health experts are saying that sooner or later Casey will commit another crime and she will end up back in jail. I pray to God that she doesn't bring any more children into this world before then.

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.