Curb Your Human

Closed Thread
Old 01-30-2008, 01:19 PM
Default Curb Your Human

My son who lives in Los Angeles and writes for LA MetroBlog posted the following this morning. Seems that the problem with doggy poo is a national topic.

My girlfriend was walking with a friend yesterday when they narrowly dodged some "land mines" left in the grass. For some reason, this led to her friend, who owns a chihuaha, to concede she doesn't always pick up her dog's poop.
"They're only the size of a quarter," she said.
My girlfriend's not so receptive reply: "Four quarters still make a dollar."
The friend added that she's also being environmentally friendly, since picking up the poop would require the one time use of a plastic bag. She was serious, and had clearly thought this out on long walks with her dog.
They're out there: people who actually think up reasons for bad behavior.
Anyone like this in your neighborhood?

Old 01-30-2008, 01:34 PM
Sage
Thanked 4,751 Times in 1,386 Posts
Default Re: Curb Your Human

Like so many of the things in life this thread will evolve (to what ever degree) to what we all dislike because of a "few".

Being a long time dog owner that uses my own yard for our dogs "business". Yes we walk almost every day....but that is a WALK not a doggie pottie run. Even though I know my dog has pottied, I still carry bags just in case.

Solution....when we see one doing what they aren't supposed to....let 'em know it. I know this is challenging in a day and age of permissiveness and not wanting to hurt others feelings, HOWEVER, the principals of right and wrong will always prevail.....we just need to get more folks to practice it.

There will always be the minority that go through life as though the rules are for everybody else.....on any given subject!

Stand up and be counted....it's the owners....not the dogs!!!

BTK
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.