Did anyone see the special about Casey Anthony last night?

Closed Thread
Old 12-10-2018, 09:15 AM
Sage
Thanked 5,493 Times in 1,903 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl
Default Did anyone see the special about Casey Anthony last night?

Your thoughts?
Old 12-10-2018, 12:15 PM
Soaring Eagle member
Thanked 1,465 Times in 545 Posts

No, I didn’t. What station? Did she confess? Did she whine about how people treated her after the trial?

Many questions.
Old 12-10-2018, 12:20 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bjeanj View Post
No, I didn’t. What station? Did she confess? Did she whine about how people treated her after the trial?

Many questions.
It was presented in a way that her past friends and associates were interviewed. People she had known for a long time, and the three or four guys she roomed with (including her boyfriend at the time) during the time Caylee went missing. They said she never left the apartment.

Also a psychologist for the defense was promoting (I thought) her father George's involvement. I didn't buy it.

It is still my opinion that Casey Anthony murdered her child, and is a sociopath, a person with no feeling except for themselves.
I am sure it will be reaired.

Last edited by graciegirl; 12-10-2018 at 05:44 PM.
Old 12-10-2018, 01:20 PM
Sage
Thanked 4,743 Times in 1,383 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by graciegirl View Post
It was presented in a way that her past friends and associates were interviewed. People she had known for a long time, and the three or four guys she roomed with (including her boyfriend at the time) during the time Caylee went missing. They said she never left the apartment.

Also a psychologist for the defense was promoting (I thought) her father George's involvement. I didn't buy it.

It is still my opinion that Casey Anthony murdered her child, and is a sociopath, a person with no feeling accept for themselves.
Simply stated.
Old 12-10-2018, 04:48 PM
Sage
Send a message via AIM to eweissenbach

Quote:
Originally Posted by graciegirl View Post

It is still my opinion that Casey Anthony murdered her child, and is a sociopath, a person with no feeling exceptt for themselves.
I don't need to see any more about that self absorbed, liar. I agree with your assessment.
Old 12-10-2018, 10:17 PM
Gold member
Location: Pittsburgh, Cincinnati,Chicago ,buffalo, Asheville ,Pittsburgh

Don’t know why the media would give her any air time. In my opinion she is guilty as hell
Old 12-11-2018, 07:27 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fredman View Post
Don’t know why the media would give her any air time. In my opinion she is guilty as hell
I thought it was interesting to hear from these nice and innocent men who were college students and shared an apartment with a young man who became her boy friend. One now a father of a young child was shown visiting the site where Caylee was found and was moved to great anguish. He and the others had no idea until after the fact that she was such a devious and evil person. He explained that they were all busy with college and socializing and just accepted her as a new room mate. They had met Caylee and thought she was cute and sweet and thought Casey seemed to be a good mom. She showed not a sign of sadness and they had no clue she was missing at all. She never mentioned it. Never looked for her. Showed no emotion at all to make them think anything had happened. That was another piece of a puzzle that normal people will never understand about people without a conscience of any kind. I am drawn to try to figure out the unfathomable differences of people born so warped.

Our daughter said that someday we will find that people's personality is in some ways fixed on the day they are conceived and that "normal" people may have touches of disorder and disfunction that we think of as quirks. I think Casey Anthony was completely flawed, disordered and can think of no word but evil to describe her.
Old 12-11-2018, 09:01 AM
Sage
Thanked 3,625 Times in 1,884 Posts

Mrs. Gracie we couldn't bring ourselves to watch this show. Just looking at this person makes me cringe. That isn't a real easy feat. Your opinion about her being a Sociopath is exactly correct.

Who knows what life has in store for people like this but Karma is real. She just got enough of our time. Can you imagine living with that sin hovering over you each day?
Old 12-11-2018, 09:12 AM
Sage
Thanked 3,295 Times in 2,044 Posts

Casey Anthony’s former roommate speaks out in doc: ‘She’s lying about everything’ | Fox News

Had not seen it and not sure I would even want to view it.

Casey Anthony News - Orlando Sentinel

Death of Caylee Anthony - Wikipedia

I am reminded of the more local case of Trenton John Duckett. Trenton John Duckett – The Charley Project

Last edited by Taltarzac725; 12-11-2018 at 09:17 AM.
Old 12-11-2018, 09:27 AM
Platinum member
Thanked 1,232 Times in 419 Posts

I never could understand how the jury found her not guilty.
Old 12-11-2018, 09:36 AM
Sage
Thanked 3,625 Times in 1,884 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by New Englander View Post
Perfect, exactly the way I feel also.
Old 12-11-2018, 09:39 AM
Sage
Thanked 3,295 Times in 2,044 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nucky View Post
Perfect, exactly the way I feel also.
I had some reasonable doubt about what actually happened to Caylee. It was more probable than not that Casey Anthony killed her daughter but that is not good enough in a criminal case.

I had a lot of problems with Casey Anthony's relationship with her father. Death of Caylee Anthony - Wikipedia
Old 12-11-2018, 11:29 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
I had some reasonable doubt about what actually happened to Caylee. It was more probable than not that Casey Anthony killed her daughter but that is not good enough in a criminal case.

I had a lot of problems with Casey Anthony's relationship with her father. Death of Caylee Anthony - Wikipedia
I didn't. I think they both were incredibly duped by their daughter.
Old 12-11-2018, 01:12 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by New Englander View Post
Simple. Her defense was superb,the best money could buy. The prosecution, not so much
Ecclesiasites 3:12
Closed Thread

Tags
anthony, night, thoughts, casey, special

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.