Did you receive your Insurance Bill?

Closed Thread
Old 11-15-2020, 07:19 AM
Veteran member
Default By law u can switch auto insurance mid term

By the way you don't have to wait until the policy is up to switch your auto insurance you will get full credit for the days you did not use it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tophcfa View Post
Just changed from American Integrity, through the Villages Insurance, to Farmers through an independent agent in Leesburg. Not only saved lots of $$ by switching to Farmers, but also have better coverage and very much like dealing with the smaller agency than dealing with The Villages Insurance.

Since I have been a loyal customer of the Villages Insurance for several years now, I gave them every possible opportunity to retain me as a client. However, they didn't seem to care in the least that I was considering shopping away from them, and in fact almost pushed me out the door. When my auto and golf cart insurance policies come up for renewal, those will be switched away from The Villages Insurance as well.
Old 11-16-2020, 09:22 AM
Gold member

Just be sure when switching insurance that your catastrophic and non-catastrophic (if your lucky enough to have it) sink hole coverage is available.
Closed Thread

Tags
major, people, live, burden, year

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.