Dogs allowed in stores in Fl???

Closed Thread
Old 12-28-2007, 07:02 PM
Default Dogs allowed in stores in Fl???

DOES ANYONE KNOW WHY DOGS ARE ALLOWED IN STORES HERE? NO ANIMALS WERE ALLOWED IN NC, WHERE I CAME FROM. ONLY SERVICE DOGS. THEY ARE EVEN ALLOWED IN A LOCAL DR OFFICE!!!
Old 12-28-2007, 09:54 PM
Taltarzac
Default Re: Dogs allowed in stores in Fl???

Quote:
Originally Posted by designdiva46
DOES ANYONE KNOW WHY DOGS ARE ALLOWED IN STORES HERE? NO ANIMALS WERE ALLOWED IN NC, WHERE I CAME FROM. ONLY SERVICE DOGS. THEY ARE EVEN ALLOWED IN A LOCAL DR OFFICE!!!
Only some stores allow dogs here around TV. Do they not allow dogs in NC PetCo's and the like? :dontknow:
Old 12-29-2007, 01:07 AM

We are moving in the European direction. In Europe dogs are allowed just about everywhere, including restaurants, stores, etc. Works fine and I enjoy having them around. But also, in Europe they are required to be under control and trained. In Germany, 3 strikes (3 episodes of bad behavior) and they take your dog away. All dogs I have seen over there are very well behaved.
Old 12-31-2007, 12:25 AM
Location: Village of Marsh Bend, The Villages, FL; Oakland, CA; Boston, MA.

Yes I really liked the fact that dogs are allowed everywhere in Europe but now I'm liking that they are welcome in some stores in TV!
Old 12-31-2007, 12:34 AM
Sage
Send a message via Yahoo to redwitch

I know most major department stores allow small dogs in California. It seems the same rule seems to apply in many stores here. Some, like Nordstrom's even allow large dogs. I used to take my Old English with me in there all the time. That dog had better taste and could sniff out a good deal better than I could (and I'm inherently cheap)!

"There are only two ways to live your life: One is as though nothing is a miracle; the other is as though everything is a miracle." Albert Einstein
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.