Donations to Florida Youth ranch

Closed Thread
Old 12-07-2018, 08:10 AM
Gold member
Send a message via AIM to rjn5656
Default Donations to Florida Youth ranch

I would encourage you to check out the Heart of Florida Youth Ranch. The Heart of Florida Youth Ranch
Below is a description from their web site. This is NOT the Sheriff’s Ranch - these
children are there because their parents are not available! I have been helping them for two years by sourcing household goods, clothes, providing supplies like paper towels and toilet paper. Currently I am using my Yoga earnings to buy $15 Walmart
Birthday gift cards as they have nothing to get the children for their birthdays. The Villagers have been very generous in helping me with donations and I assure you that the Ranch is very thankful for every single thing they receive., no matter how small.
You can call them at (352) 595-7100 for more information. I think if you schedule a visit ( they are in Citra, just north of Ocala), you will be totally amazed by the Impact your support can have on children at a very desperate time in their lives!
Hope Begins Here . . .

For children who have nowhere to go and have suffered loss of parenting due to abandonment, abuse, neglect and death, these words are more than just a cliché. They represent the beginning of a journey toward healing and wholeness. Situated among the horse and cattle ranches of Marion County Florida; The Ranch provides a rural atmosphere that is conducive to nurture and growth.
We believe children grow up best in healthy families. When it is necessary for a child to live apart from his or her family, we provide quality, compassionate care and remain focused on getting the child and family reunited. When reunification is not an option, our focus becomes the best option for permanency for the child.
We are fully licensed by the Florida Department of Children and Families as a private 501c3 and accredited by the Council of Accreditation.

If you have any questions, call Fern on 352-561-4332 or fernhd@live.com

Tags
children, ranch, child, florida, paper

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.