Closed Thread
Old 11-27-2013, 02:10 PM
Sage
Location: Illinois, Tennesee, Florida, Village of Caroline, Sanibel, LaBelle
Thanked 1,308 Times in 542 Posts
Default Life itself is a miracle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golfingnut View Post
If you wake up on 25 Dec and find a wiggling package under the tree, open it and a baby jumps out and hugs you and says I love you mommy, that is a miracle. If you lay in a hospital bed for 13 hours in constant pain during child birth that is nature and not a miracle. It might look like a miracle to the father, but ???? The mother.
"Miracles, in the sense of phenomena we cannot explain, surround us on every hand: life itself is the miracle of miracles". George Bernard Shaw
Old 11-27-2013, 02:32 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by justjim View Post
"Miracles, in the sense of phenomena we cannot explain, surround us on every hand: life itself is the miracle of miracles". George Bernard Shaw
Very true, but please tell me why it has proven to be true in my lifetime that "Only the good die young"?

I am burdened by going to the funeral of men and women I know to be better christians than I.
Old 11-27-2013, 04:53 PM
Sage
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by DougB View Post
You are a miracle
If Doug says, "You are a miracle", you better believe it. Otherwise, his uncle Vinny will pay you a visit. You know what I mean?
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.