Extra Security Measures

Closed Thread
Old 07-22-2019, 05:49 PM

Thanks for all the helpful information. While I do think a determined burglar is going to find a way in regardless of your security system, I do like the peace of mind my Ring has given me. Also I just realized today that I can see all my neighbors whom also have Ring and we can share interesting or worrisome videos to one another. For anyone interested, I do have the information of the guy who came and installed my Ring system... Yes I know it is apparently pretty self explanatory on how to install them, but something about drill bits and stucco and all the other new tools available today scare me. I have never been too handy
Old 07-22-2019, 05:50 PM

Edit- I also have a dog but Weiner dogs aren't too intimidating...
Old 07-22-2019, 07:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rachellanham View Post
Edit- I also have a dog but Weiner dogs aren't too intimidating...
Dachsies may not be intimidating but they have a great bark and if you don't see them , , , , ,

Well -- you get what I mean!
Old 07-23-2019, 04:05 PM

I just had a 'vendor' come to my door when I was expecting the A/C guy. This guy was smooth and I thought he was the A/C guy but after I let him in he turned out to be selling steaks! I couldn't get rid of him. I never open my door but since I was expecting the A/C repair, I assumed. I do want to get a camera or some type of system now.
Old 07-23-2019, 07:57 PM
Soaring Eagle member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jefletchr View Post
I just had a 'vendor' come to my door when I was expecting the A/C guy. This guy was smooth and I thought he was the A/C guy but after I let him in he turned out to be selling steaks! I couldn't get rid of him. I never open my door but since I was expecting the A/C repair, I assumed. I do want to get a camera or some type of system now.
I would have told him, hang on a sec while I call 911 and get the Sheriff started this way. He would be gone before you could hang up.

Laughter is the best medicine, unless you're being treated for Shingles
Closed Thread

Tags
home, cameras, house, doorbell, security

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.