Old 08-03-2020, 11:44 AM
Default Extraterrestrials

How many of us has seen a ufo?
Old 08-03-2020, 12:02 PM
Sage
Thanked 12,912 Times in 4,141 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by davem4616 View Post
I concur that it wasn't built with just slaves...and that doesn't have to be in conflict with the story of Moses leading his people out of Egypt
No, that doesn't. However the pyramids were built at least 1000 years BEFORE Joseph arrived in Egypt does.
Old 08-03-2020, 12:10 PM
Gold member
Thanked 1,668 Times in 529 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by benj View Post

Steve
Old 08-05-2020, 10:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by anothersteve

Steve
Really? Were you amazed?
Old 08-05-2020, 03:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by benj View Post
I have.

Seriously, all kidding aside... my friend and I were sleeping out under the stars behind my house in CT when we were about 14 or 15. Three glowing discs zoomed over us at I'd say under 500 feet going spectacularly fast... and without a sound.

I know we were just kids, but at the time I was an aviation buff, I was in Civil Air Patrol and my dad was a WW2 bomber pilot. So can say for certain it was not any kind of airplane.

Tried to tell the folks but of course got laughed off. I believe the government knows we are being visited (terrestrial or extra-terrestrial?), but over the years has instituted a policy of ridicule while they attempt to figure it out or control it.

I just watched an Amazon documentary about the 1975 Arizona abduction of Travis Walton which was witnessed by 5 other guys on his logging crew. All these people were subjected to numerous lie detector tests and ridicule. Very intriguing

Then there is the 1973 abduction case of the 2 fishermen in Pascaqoula Miss.

I'll have to look into this Exopolitics Club.
Old 08-06-2020, 09:26 AM
Gold member

We have heard many stories like yours at the Exopolitics Club. We would often said that when the truth about UFO's is revealed the club attendance with increase tenfold. People are so clueless with what is going on behind the scenes right now. Here is the SOM-1 for your to read.

SOM1-01 - Special Operations Manual / Extraterrestrial Entities and Technology, Recovery and Disposal
Old 08-06-2020, 10:34 AM
Sage

Is the Exopolitics Club currently active? If so, could you provide some details?
Old 08-06-2020, 12:22 PM
Veteran member

I've heard it explained this way. If a space ship were passing earth from another planet with billions and billions of planets in the galaxy and we tried to make contact it would be compared to the following. "A group of monkey's stranded on an island in the middle of the pacific and when a submarine passed by they would throw their feces at the submarine hoping to make contact". Yet we send out radio signals attempting to make contact. 99.9% of UFO's can be explained.
Old 08-06-2020, 01:08 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,507 Times in 1,907 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lottoguy View Post
So how did the Egyptians cut granite with primitive copper tools? Everyone says they cut the stones but nobody can show us how they did it. They would have to cut one huge block precisely every four minutes and then put into place to satisfy the 20 year timetable the experts say it took to build it.
I don't think that extraterrestrials built the pyramids and I don't think they will build anything where Hacienda stood either.

I always wonder why certain things stick in some folks minds.

I gotta say, that the pyramids were a lot of work for folks without machinery and they really did a wowser job. I never did think that Hacienda was fun because it was noisy and the food wasn't that great and maybe if they had some little green men cooking it might have been better but you can't hire good help these days.
Old 08-06-2020, 01:19 PM
Sage
Thanked 7,371 Times in 2,517 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lottoguy View Post
We have heard many stories like yours at the Exopolitics Club. We would often said that when the truth about UFO's is revealed the club attendance with increase tenfold. People are so clueless with what is going on behind the scenes right now. Here is the SOM-1 for your to read.

SOM1-01 - Special Operations Manual / Extraterrestrial Entities and Technology, Recovery and Disposal
Right out of the L. Ron Hubbard school of facts!!
Old 08-06-2020, 01:37 PM

An ET would have to be on another plane of intelligence if visiting earth from somewhere light years away. They would be traveling in a way unknown to us. (Not with blinking lights, not with any lights or colors, etc. They would not necessarily be our size. (They could be bigger than the earth or smaller than an ant.)

But believers are saying they traveled this far and were stupid enough to CRASH. (Roswell)

There may be Aliens but we probably should not worry about them. No matter what, we could not defend ourselves if they were hostile and could not understand them if they were friendly.

The best we can do is continue to make space movies based on westerns and bad guys and good guys.
Old 08-07-2020, 09:06 AM
Gold member

Yes, the club is active but not at this time due to the pandemic. We meet on the third Thursday of the month at 4:00 pm at Laurel Manor. We discuss the latest topics and share experiences. Each meeting is usually over around 6:00 pm.
Old 08-07-2020, 09:11 AM
Gold member

The theory of why "they" crash is due to a possible lightning strike. Maybe there is no such thing on their planet. But, when they get here it causes them problems? Perhaps their attracted to these storms.
Old 08-07-2020, 09:14 AM
Gold member

L. Ron Hubbard started his religion to avoid paying taxes. That is a totally different topic then what we learn from this document.
Closed Thread

Tags
videos, including, aerial, phenomena, dod

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.