Extraterrestrial's

Closed Thread
Old 06-09-2020, 08:04 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,507 Times in 677 Posts
Talking Extraterrestrial's

In an attempt to interject a lighter note to the board, during these tumultuous times...I offer this thread.

Lots of very smart and respected people think, that given the number of habitable planets in just our galaxy alone...how can there not be other sentient beings out there.

Some notable people (including some POTUS') have even claimed, to have seen UFO's (now changed in some circles to "Unexplained Aerial Phenomena") themselves.

DOD recently released some videos, primarily to clear up whether previously released videos making the rounds on the internet were in fact true...and not so much to explain them.

DOD video's

Quote:
“DOD is releasing the videos in order to clear up any misconceptions by the public on whether or not the footage that has been circulating was real, or whether or not there is more to the videos. The aerial phenomena observed in the videos remain characterized as ‘unidentified’.”
And if the extraterrestrial's chose to speak to the entire planet...

What would they say to us?

Would they even care what we do to ourselves...or our planet?

Would they tell us that they're simply watching us...as we study ants or bugs?

Would they try and stop all of the violence, poverty and starvation (my hope).

Would there be those humans, that would want to go to war with them, to stop them, from stopping...wars and violence?

What effect would it have on the religions around the world?

Even if it were to happen, what percentage would still cling...to their current religion?

Then of course there are those who believe lots of folks have actually been killed (including JFK & Marilyn Monroe)...to keep them silent about supposed 'proof.'

So many questions...so little time.

And yes, I've watched Netflix's program...

"UNACKNOWLEDGED." "An expose of the world's greatest secret."

Old 06-09-2020, 08:33 PM
Sage

I don't remember this...but find it fascinating in retrospect.

Click Here

Quote:
Reagan and Gorbachev Agreed to Pause the Cold War in Case of an Alien Invasion

The 40th President of the United States was a big science-fiction fan.
Old 06-10-2020, 07:28 AM
Sage
Send a message via AIM to DonH57

When aliens pass by us they roll up the window and lock their doors. Can't say I don't blame them.
Old 06-10-2020, 07:56 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonH57 View Post
When aliens pass by us they roll up the window and lock their doors. Can't say I don't blame them.

What, not even a little...rubbernecking?
Old 06-10-2020, 08:25 AM
Sage
Send a message via AIM to DonH57

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdNoMore View Post

What, not even a little...rubbernecking?
Well, yeah. That's true like people slowing to look at an accident!
Old 06-10-2020, 08:52 AM
Veteran member
Default Aliens

Watch The History Channel and the Science Channel. Many episodes where these questions are asked and answered. Some answers are compelling, others require a grain of salt.
The Villages Florida
Attached Thumbnails
The Villages Florida: Click image for larger version

Name:	itwasaliens.jpg
Views:	2242
Size:	7.5 KB
ID:	84522  
Old 06-10-2020, 09:21 AM
Gold member

We have a club here in The Villages that covers this subject. We meet monthly at Laurel Manor. Not sure when we will pick it up again because of these uncertain times. The club is called Exopolitics.
Old 06-10-2020, 10:35 AM
theruizs

Many planets with intelligent life? No doubt at all. Is that intelligent life actually visiting us? Not so sure. I think that many of the UFO sightings that cannot be explained may actually have “spiritual” origins.
Old 06-10-2020, 11:04 AM
Sage
Thanked 5,503 Times in 1,906 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by alwann View Post
Watch The History Channel and the Science Channel. Many episodes where these questions are asked and answered. Some answers are compelling, others require a grain of salt.
The Villages Florida
You ain't just a whistlin' Dixie.

The History Channel is often FANTASTIC TALES OF THE lower paid folks.
Old 06-10-2020, 11:17 AM
Sage
Thanked 3,636 Times in 1,489 Posts
Default Ancient astronauts

Quote:
Originally Posted by alwann View Post
The Villages Florida
Been watching this show (Ancient Aliens) and others like it for years. I agree with your assessment. Still, fun and thought provoking.
I'll have to check out the club. What is the club called?
As to the "friend or foe" and "involved or not involved" with us, ie: politics, evolution, etc, each episode of the show seems to present a different point of view. If/when contact would happen, I don't know if I would want to be around or not. While many look forward to contact, Stephen Hawking warned that it might not work out so well for us given the history on our own planet when a more technologically advanced society comes in contact with a less technologically advanced one.
Certainly something to ponder.
Old 06-10-2020, 12:32 PM
Michael Charles

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonH57 View Post
I agree!

It was a night I'll never forget back in April of 1978. It was particularly warm for early April with clear skies and interesting colors amongst the bright stars. It was near Protection Kansas where I was working on a natural gas pipeline. I was acting as a sentry on a location for Colorado Interstate Gas. There I was minding my own business when I noticed very interesting movement of those colors of the sky. As I looked closer to those colors a UFO appeared and had landed nearby. I was very curious and I approached it and was so mesmerized by the lights and the whizzing/humming sounds emanating from this very uniquely shaped vehicle. As I got closer a light came from the underside of this craft and I was instantly lured to it and I was then somehow without my own power inside that vehicle. All that I remember after that was I had been left off on that pipeline property and had no recollection of anything about that craft but I do know that it had taken over 4 1/2 hours before I returned to my post. Strange as that may seem to others I know and still feel to this day that I had been briefly abducted by aliens.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

I'm no medical expert but there may have been some residual affect from something I had consumed a little while before my shift started on that dark and desolate pipeline.
Old 06-10-2020, 12:44 PM

I’m not one for weird ET Stories but I watched a documentary on Amazon or Netflix “Walking with the tall whites”. It’s a first hand encounter and this guy was the first that seemed believable.. no ancient aliens guy. Now I’m a little bit more open. It’s worth the time to watch.
Old 06-10-2020, 10:21 PM
Soaring Eagle member

Quote:
In an attempt to interject a lighter note to the board, during these tumultuous times...I offer this thread.

Lots of very smart and respected people think, that given the number of habitable planets in just our galaxy alone...how can there not be other sentient beings out there.

Some notable people (including some POTUS') have even claimed, to have seen UFO's (now changed in some circles to "Unexplained Aerial Phenomena") themselves.

DOD recently released some videos, primarily to clear up whether previously released videos making the rounds on the internet were in fact true...and not so much to explain them.

DOD video's

Would there be those humans, that would want to go to war with them, to stop them, from stopping...wars and violence?

Even if it were to happen, what percentage would still cling...to their current religion?

Then of course there are those who believe lots of folks have actually been killed (including JFK & Marilyn Monroe)...to keep them silent about supposed 'proof.'

Can you make your fonts a little bigger please?

Laughter is the best medicine, unless you're being treated for Shingles
Old 06-11-2020, 06:19 AM
Sage
Thanked 12,911 Times in 4,141 Posts

Beam me up, Scotty------there's no intelligent life down here
Old 06-27-2020, 01:19 PM
Sage
Thanked 4,159 Times in 1,921 Posts

Quote:

DOD video's

ColdNoMore......
Just wondering why your posts have smaller text than all the other posts on this forum. I use the default text size when I post and all other posts look the same size as my posts. I do, however, enlarge the text size when I quote posts to highlight certain text. Do you purposely make your text size smaller? Just wondering. Thanks.

Tags
videos, including, aerial, phenomena, dod

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.