Fantastic !!!

Closed Thread
Old 04-30-2021, 09:42 AM
Veteran member
Default Fantastic !!!

Saw a post about lovebug sightings, and using a wet dryer sheet to clean them off your car. Well, I'm ready.
Watching the Meecham car auction a few months ago, I was amazed at how shiny the paint was on their vehicles. Yeah, I know that the lighting makes everything glitter, but they looked so cool. One of the program sponsors was "303", a maker of car finish products. What they were using was a spray ceramic finish called "Graphene". I bought a bottle at Auto Zone....$24.00 for the spray bottle (comes with a $5.oo rebate). Well, it goes on super easy, and wipes off easier than any wax I've ever used. And the shine??
I've never seen anything look so good in my life. I used it on my Jeep Wrangler (red) a month and a half ago, took it up to Michigan for a week and returned, and all I had to do was hose off the road grime.......and it looks like I just waxed it. Even my neighbor noticed it and asked what I used to keep it "spectacular". Supposedly it's good for a year before it needs it again, and I'm starting to believe it. There's enough in one spray bottle to do at least four vehicles....maybe five. Now, all I have to do is see how it holds up against the lovebugs.
So anyway, if you like a "better than new" car finish, I'd recommend using the 303 Graphene.
Old 04-30-2021, 09:48 AM
Sage
Thanked 9,027 Times in 2,726 Posts

Thanks for the recommendation. $19.99 for a bottle on Amazon, going to give it a try on the BMW convertible: )
Old 04-30-2021, 09:50 AM
Veteran member

I just purchased a Ceramic Wax from Meguiar's. It's a spray on and application and rubbing it off is very easy.

Although not about cars 12 years ago before I sold my high gloss ebony grand piano I used Meguiar's Mirror Glaze to keep it looking polished and free of dus.

Tags
car, finish, spray, bottle, graphene

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.