The Federal prison near Fenney

Closed Thread
Old 11-03-2018, 08:47 PM

San Quintin smack dab in the middle the middle of prosperous Marin County, ca.... Marin co. where I am from, never a problem with desirability, or negativity of value of property...kind of a tourist attraction with their craft shop ...Buy their hand made wallets so the inmates, can buy a pack of smokes....
Old 11-04-2018, 10:22 AM
Sage
Thanked 2,154 Times in 770 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Villagevip View Post
San Quintin smack dab in the middle the middle of prosperous Marin County, ca.... Marin co. where I am from, never a problem with desirability, or negativity of value of property...kind of a tourist attraction with their craft shop ...Buy their hand made wallets so the inmates, can buy a pack of smokes....
Many prisons today have banned smoking. The health problems were costing the government to much money.

They should all ban it.
The Beatlemaniacs of The Villages meet every Friday 10:00am at the O'Dell Recreation Center.

"I never considered a difference of opinion in politics, in religion, in philosophy, as cause for withdrawing from a friend." - Thomas Jefferson to William Hamilton, April 22, 1800.
Old 11-04-2018, 10:25 AM
Sage
Thanked 5,493 Times in 1,903 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by spring_chicken View Post
had housed Whitey Bulger since 2014. They transferred him out for "behavioral issues" and he was beaten to death shortly thereafter at the prison in WV.
Glad to not have him as a neighbor!
He was one brutal killer.
This is the second thread started by the OP that had a negative connotation to Fenney.

I don't like it.
Old 11-04-2018, 11:38 AM
Sage
Thanked 1,507 Times in 677 Posts

Quote:
had housed Whitey Bulger since 2014. They transferred him out for "behavioral issues" and he was beaten to death shortly thereafter at the prison in WV.
Glad to not have him as a neighbor!
He was one brutal killer.
Yep.

Someone (more than one?) in the prison system was definitely paid off...to get him transferred to Gen Pop in WV.

Hopefully, they will find out who the government worker(s?) were involved...and send them to join the 'flock.'

Not to mention, that the alleged killer was never going to get out of prison anyway so I would bet that his family on the outside...is also getting well compensated for him killing Bulger.
Old 11-04-2018, 12:16 PM
Gold member

Quote:
His age made no difference. He has so many contacts on the outside that he is a danger wherever he is. That is why he was transferred so many times.
Everything I have read says he was transferred from AZ to Coleman in 2014 because he was suspected of having a relationship with a psychologist that worked at the prison. This transfer to WV was supposed to be because of his failing health and that prison had a medical facility. IMO, this was definitely a set up by somebody to get him hit in prison. There is no other explanation as to why this guy was put into the position he was put in.
Old 11-04-2018, 12:29 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,493 Times in 1,903 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

oh well.

Tags
prison, death, shortly, glad, brutal

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.