The Federal prison near Fenney

Closed Thread
Old 11-01-2018, 07:21 PM
Veteran member
Default The Federal prison near Fenney

had housed Whitey Bulger since 2014. They transferred him out for "behavioral issues" and he was beaten to death shortly thereafter at the prison in WV.
Glad to not have him as a neighbor!
He was one brutal killer.
Old 11-01-2018, 09:29 PM
Sage
Send a message via AIM to eweissenbach

Quote:
Originally Posted by spring_chicken View Post
had housed Whitey Bulger since 2014. They transferred him out for "behavioral issues" and he was beaten to death shortly thereafter at the prison in WV.
Glad to not have him as a neighbor!
He was one brutal killer.
A brutal killer, yes. However, he was 89 so I doubt he was much of a physical threat to any of his Villages neighbors at this time. Indeed, he lived by the sword and he died by the sword. One of his specialties was beating people who crossed him with a lock in a sock.
Old 11-02-2018, 08:43 AM
Default Scum of the earth

Quote:
Originally Posted by eweissenbach View Post
A brutal killer, yes. However, he was 89 so I doubt he was much of a physical threat to any of his Villages neighbors at this time. Indeed, he lived by the sword and he died by the sword. One of his specialties was beating people who crossed him with a lock in a sock.
Growing up in Boston and having met him I can only hope that his final moments were that of torture and fear. Most folks only know what they’ve read in the papers or seen on the news. Ironically he was placed in a prison where a hit man from the mob was if you think that’s coincidental shame on you. There’s been a price on his head for many of years. And I’m certain the family of the person that whacked him will be financially secure for years to come.
Old 11-02-2018, 09:16 AM
Sage
Thanked 5,507 Times in 1,907 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

Another clickbait headline. Another negative thread title about Fenney.

Meanwhile people are moving there in droves and we went to Fenney for dinner a couple of nights ago and we could not believe how much clearing and work the developers have done in a couple of months since we have been down that way.

I don't sell real estate. I just love watching this beautiful place blossom.
Old 11-02-2018, 09:18 AM
Sage
Location: South of 466a, if you don't like me.......I live in Orlando.
Thanked 9,770 Times in 3,638 Posts

I just came in the house because I heard the sky was falling.
Old 11-02-2018, 03:42 PM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by eweissenbach View Post
His age made no difference. He has so many contacts on the outside that he is a danger wherever he is. That is why he was transferred so many times. I'm glad he's off this earth and can't harm anymore people. NO MATTER WHERE THEY ARE! Which was the point of this post. Sorry to those who want to send 2 dozen pms and rally the troops to "disagree". What a sad life that whitey and others lead.
Old 11-02-2018, 03:53 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,366 Times in 2,395 Posts

Quote:
His age made no difference. He has so many contacts on the outside that he is a danger wherever he is. That is why he was transferred so many times. I'm glad he's off this earth and can't harm anymore people. NO MATTER WHERE THEY ARE! Which was the point of this post. Sorry to those who want to send 2 dozen pms and rally the troops to "disagree". What a sad life that whitey and others lead.
Then why not the Federal Prison near Coleman? Or for that matter why not Bolger transferred? Really has nothing to do with Fenney………………………..
Old 11-02-2018, 05:35 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bogie Shooter View Post
Then why not the Federal Prison near Coleman? Or for that matter why not Bolger transferred? Really has nothing to do with Fenney………………………..
Well said.
Old 11-02-2018, 05:39 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,507 Times in 677 Posts

Quote:
Yep.
Old 11-02-2018, 05:54 PM

Well, Maybe we can get a bunch of Good Landscapes out of there !!
Hell they aren’t doing anything thing else!! ( Well planning murderers ). Side Job.
Old 11-02-2018, 08:20 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daddymac View Post
Well, Maybe we can get a bunch of Good Landscapes out of there !!
Hell they aren’t doing anything thing else!! ( Well planning murderers ). Side Job.
??? Landscapes out of where? How can you plan a murderer?
Old 11-02-2018, 09:39 PM
Sage
Location: NJ, NM, SC, PA, DC, MD, VA, NY, CA, ID and finally FL.
Thanked 4,624 Times in 1,765 Posts

Perhaps landscapers and construction workers can be obtained from Coleman under a work release program. Back in the 1960's people I knew who owned a huge estate on the Eastern Shore of Maryland hired prisoners to clean up the grounds. I think they paid them about $1.50/day. They must have been state, not federal prisoners though...

Coleman could be a place to volunteer in some capacity if one has the desire.

Just a thought - if a retiree has a relative or friend incarcerated within Coleman the retiree could move to Fenney where he would be close enough to make visiting his relative or friend very convenient. Heck, maybe he could drive a golf cart, ride a bike or even walk to the prison.

“To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead.” Thomas Paine

Last edited by manaboutown; 11-02-2018 at 09:53 PM.
Old 11-03-2018, 09:09 AM
Sage
Thanked 2,154 Times in 770 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kerry Azz View Post
Growing up in Boston and having met him I can only hope that his final moments were that of torture and fear. Most folks only know what they’ve read in the papers or seen on the news. Ironically he was placed in a prison where a hit man from the mob was if you think that’s coincidental shame on you. There’s been a price on his head for many of years. And I’m certain the family of the person that whacked him will be financially secure for years to come.
I was thinking the same thing. It wouldn't surprise me if the Mafia got to someone inside the prison system to get him transferred.
The Beatlemaniacs of The Villages meet every Friday 10:00am at the O'Dell Recreation Center.

"I never considered a difference of opinion in politics, in religion, in philosophy, as cause for withdrawing from a friend." - Thomas Jefferson to William Hamilton, April 22, 1800.
Old 11-03-2018, 09:47 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by manaboutown View Post
Perhaps landscapers and construction workers can be obtained from Coleman under a work release program. Back in the 1960's people I knew who owned a huge estate on the Eastern Shore of Maryland hired prisoners to clean up the grounds. I think they paid them about $1.50/day. They must have been state, not federal prisoners though...

Coleman could be a place to volunteer in some capacity if one has the desire.

Just a thought - if a retiree has a relative or friend incarcerated within Coleman the retiree could move to Fenney where he would be close enough to make visiting his relative or friend very convenient. Heck, maybe he could drive a golf cart, ride a bike or even walk to the prison.
I think this is humor. I don't understand the purpose of this thread at all.

Manabouttown, we await your next visit. You would love it here.
Old 11-03-2018, 09:57 AM
Sage
Location: NJ, NM, SC, PA, DC, MD, VA, NY, CA, ID and finally FL.
Thanked 4,624 Times in 1,765 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by graciegirl View Post
I think this is humor. I don't understand the purpose of this thread at all.

Manabouttown, we await your next visit. You would love it here.
My post was indeed contrived in jest.

I do very much look forward to my next visit and in particular to checking out Fenney which looks lovely and within a bucolic setting judging from the videos I have watched.

“To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead.” Thomas Paine

Last edited by manaboutown; 11-03-2018 at 11:13 AM.
Closed Thread

Tags
prison, death, shortly, glad, brutal

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.