Firestick Amazon

Closed Thread
Old 02-19-2020, 11:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nucky View Post
I'll help you no problemo. It has been my experience that using a Roku device instead of a Firestick solved 98% of the problem I had and you mentioned. Good Luck.

You need to reveal what internet provider and speed of service you have also, that would be helpful in helping you.
Can you get the local channels with Roku? Do you know anything about TV buddy advertised on the Internet? Also I heard there is a support group called how can I get unplugged or something like that. Any information on that?
Old 02-19-2020, 11:50 AM

Although I've had Kodi for a few years I rarely use it. The app servers are not well supported anymore and quality is pretty poor. Troypoint is a good source for current and popular apps, along with information on downloading some of the apps that may appeal to you. You can subscribe to his emails.
If you have the "Downloader" app installed it's quite easy to add new apps. As VPN's are concerned, they are recommended for hiding your IP address and viewing preferences but can and do slow some streaming. Some of the apps I currently use and work well are, Cinema...TV Zion...Cyberflix....BeeTV and Catmouse.
Closed Thread

Tags
firestick, amazon, ons, working, buffering

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.