This Story Sickens Me

Closed Thread
Old 03-12-2013, 09:57 AM
Sage
Default This Story Sickens Me

An article on CNN where an ex-convict was released and was picked-up by his grandparents, drove him around to do some errands and held a party in his behalf, was found murdered.

Manhunt on for Washington man wanted in the deaths of his grandparents - CNN.com

How sick is this mind? I could never even think of this possibilty. It is very sad and disturbing. What possess one to do this this type of thing to his own imediate family?

Seriously, does anyone have a clue?

I just want to do the right thing! Uncle Joe, (my hero).
Old 03-12-2013, 10:04 AM
Sage
Thanked 5,507 Times in 1,907 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

Joe.

The only thing that I can tell you is what I tell myself. Try not to figure it out. It has to be someone whose mind is so disordered that no one can understand.

It is so hard NOT to hate a complete stranger and worse try to find some logical explanation for anyone who kills innocent people and harms little ones and steals from ANYBODY.

All I can offer is this. Some of this probably happened when we were younger but we blessedly didn't know about it. All of our fine communications today are a two edged sword.

I understand and share in the anguish of your post.

I am glad that I know you. It is wrong somehow to dismiss it entirely and not hurt when we hear something so awful.

But in reality, there is little we can do.

Your friend,
Gracie.
Old 03-12-2013, 10:07 AM
Veteran member

Big sigh.
Old 03-12-2013, 10:19 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by graciegirl View Post
Joe.

The only thing that I can tell you is what I tell myself. Try not to figure it out. It has to be someone whose mind is so disordered that no one can understand.

It is so hard NOT to hate a complete stranger and worse try to find some logical explanation for anyone who kills innocent people and harms little ones and steals from ANYBODY.

All I can offer is this. Some of this probably happened when we were younger but we blessedly didn't know about it. All of our fine communications today are a two edged sword.

I understand and share in the anguish of your post.

I am glad that I know you. It is wrong somehow to dismiss it entirely and not hurt when we hear something so awful.

But in reality, there is little we can do.

Your friend,
Gracie.
Thanks Gracie. I guess there are some things in life that are not to be understood.

Your friend,

Joe

I just want to do the right thing! Uncle Joe, (my hero).
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.