Follow up to PayPal issue

Closed Thread
Old 09-20-2020, 04:10 PM
Sage
Thanked 7,359 Times in 2,509 Posts

Never said it was a bank.
You asked how you can lose money from your Paypal account.
I answered your question.
Old 09-23-2020, 02:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiltma View Post
If you read my post from 3 weeks ago, someone sent me money into my PayPal account for their rent. I tried for three weeks to get ahold of them by email and text with no response. I messaged PayPal and they said it was out of their hands. Yesterday, I finally got an email from someone that was odd. Nothing in subject line and no signature. It just said to return the money which I want to do but am still wary about this. I emailed back and asked for a phone number but have not received an answer. Should I just send it back (not sure how)? Who would leave their rent money in someone else’s account and not answer texts or emails. Just very strange to me.
Thanks
Absolutely hold on. I am not familiar with this scam, but it sounds like others that are well known. I believe that when you posted three weeks ago, someone said that you should contact the senior crimes section of the PD. I would start there.
Old 09-23-2020, 06:10 AM

I might be missing something here, but why don’t you just click on the refund button. If it was sent to you by mistake, just send it back.
Old 09-24-2020, 10:54 PM

You can always click on the name of the sender and it has a refund button on it. Then the money will send back to the sender. I use Paypal everyday .
Closed Thread

Tags
money, paypal, back, email, answer

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.