Food delivery

Closed Thread
Old 11-12-2017, 07:48 AM
Default Food delivery

I see many ads for all the ingredients for a delicious meal by home delivery. How many have tried this? Which ones are best in your opinion? We were thinking of trying one.
Old 11-12-2017, 08:41 AM
Soaring Eagle member

We ordered from Hello Fresh for a couple months. We used a Groupon special, so it was a little less expensive, but more than we were interested in paying for the long term. The quality was good. If the recipe called for two new potatoes, they packaged two new potatoes. They included small packets of soy sauce, sour cream, and other condiments as applicable. If you buy four meals, the fresh ingredients for salads and meat start getting a little old by the sixth or seventh day. There were a number of meals to select from each week. Since we aren’t particularly meat eaters, we tried mostly vegetarian menus. We had lots of fun trying new ideas, recipes and foods. To us the calories and fats were off the chart. There will be pros and cons to each company.
Old 11-12-2017, 11:32 AM
Platinum member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gap2415 View Post
I see many ads for all the ingredients for a delicious meal by home delivery. How many have tried this? Which ones are best in your opinion? We were thinking of trying one.
Hello Fresh is the best in my opinion. Plated is terrible. Blue apron is so so. You can typically try each of them at a severely reduced cost either by having a groupon or a living social coupon. I think there is a newer one of the market by Martha Stewart. Haven't tried it. What I do like about any of the services is the freshness and the fact I don't have to plan or grocery shop. After you get the recipes you can replicate any meals you like at a cheaper cost by buying the ingredients on your own...good luck and have fun with it...

Sent from my SM-N920R4 using Tapatalk
Closed Thread

Tags
delivery, opinion, thinking, ingredients, ads

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.