Found a bag of poo....what would you do?

Closed Thread
Old 06-01-2021, 05:14 PM
Soaring Eagle member
Thanked 2,606 Times in 943 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by dewilson58 View Post
Even more amazing is the limited number of bathrooms on the courses in a retirement community. A Retirement Community!!!!!.........the home of weak bladders.
First thing I noticed here was a bathroom on 5th hole on executive course
Old 06-01-2021, 08:46 PM
Sage
Thanked 4,931 Times in 2,454 Posts

I see lady ever morning on her walk picking up trash that was dropped by villager’s, I don’t see her posting on here complaining about it?
Old 06-02-2021, 04:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by billethkid View Post
Fortunately the other 98.85769 % of us do it right!
Hey,
I have a idea. Why don't we start doing what I've done, well since this whole picking up your dogs poo and bagging it began. Decades ago.

Have your dog go in your own yard before your walk begins.
What a novel idea. It's really easy to train any dog to do this, even if they have been doing it on there walks since they were a pup.
Disclaimer...... My current dog is a Great Dane.
Old 06-02-2021, 04:55 AM
Sage
Location: South of 466a, if you don't like me.......I live in Orlando.
Thanked 9,774 Times in 3,642 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papa_lecki View Post
Yes, most 9's have one...............but the point is, seniors have issues, had surgery, can't always wait. Have some compassion.
Old 06-02-2021, 11:09 AM
Sage
Thanked 2,018 Times in 1,012 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jojo View Post
`I totally agree with the poster who said that if the person went to the trouble to bag it, they likely accidentally dropped it. That has happened twice to me and I have backtracked until I found it. One time I got home and discovered I didn't have it and drove the golf cart around the neighborhood looking for it.
lmao! you sound like me. i once marked the spot with a stick to make finding it easier
Old 06-02-2021, 11:56 AM
Sage
Thanked 7,371 Times in 2,517 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcrazorbackfan View Post
The person that did that is no worse than the hayseed I saw ****ing behind a tree on Pensacola #8 a few weeks ago.

Both are class A losers. 😡
At least he went behind the tree!
Old 06-02-2021, 03:13 PM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papa_lecki View Post
I find it interesting that 5,668 people viewed a string about poop, myself included. Use the bag of poop for your flower bed.

I took a part-time job as a starter on a county club golf community, so I could golf for free. It wasn't an over 55 community, but the members were old, nonetheless. The CC laid us off in the summers when members headed back north. One fall, when we came back for the next season, they had added a bathroom between the 4th and 5th holes. The next summer they added one between the 13th and 14th holes. We decided that one could tell the age of the members, by the number of bathrooms a course had.
Old 06-04-2021, 11:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mortal1 View Post
I leave it for those who collect such things. It is quite disgusting that there are enough people around who just drop the bag of doo and walk off. What is wrong with you people????
I walk about a mile to my mailbox most days with my dog. I do my best to make sure my dog does not use people’s yard as a toilet. I have large fenced in CYV my dog relies himself 95% of the time. There is a corner of a golf course on our walk to PO we do stop at and if my dog poops I pick it up and take it home. On one occasion when I went to collect the mail I realized I must have dropped the poop bag. Fortunately on my way back home I found it on the sidewalk. It was a total accident that I corrected and that may have been the case that happened here.
Closed Thread

Tags
bag, people, drop, doo, walk

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.