Freestanding ER Proposed for Trailwinds Village

Closed Thread
Old 04-19-2019, 01:30 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by New Englander View Post
I have TV health plan and wondering if this new ER will accept it?
They may accept it BUT if you need transporting my guess is it would be to an Ocala hospital and not the ones with TVH. I have TVH and had a conversation with my pcp who said it's almost impossible to get the paperwork from them. I suppose one could ask for copies when they leave BUT if you're transported...that probably wouldn't happen. I like the way things are with TVH and how our records can be pulled via TVRH or LH as well as from the Specialty Clinics too. That wouldn't happen with these new free-standing ER's.
Old 07-14-2019, 03:54 PM
Soaring Eagle member

Construction trailers are onsite and the construction fence is being installed
Old 07-14-2019, 05:40 PM
Soaring Eagle member
Location: Drayton Plains, MI, Vietnam, Waterford, MI, Pennacamp, Fernandina, Duval, 1 retired in Richmond
Thanked 1,587 Times in 566 Posts

Last week when I left a hospital after a procedure, I called medical records, had them pull all records, disc in hand when I left. Nothing is paper anymore and as soon as the key is struck on the EMR, you have records, even if you are waiting for radiology to read, you can get the MRI or X-ray with in minutes. Having records transferred to next facility can arrive before you do.
Closed Thread

Tags
project, building, interior, landscaping, sheet

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.