GracieGirl

Closed Thread
Old 12-07-2017, 03:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by graciegirl View Post
I am guilty of posting a lot.

I love the interaction of others on this forum and in this town. Folks don't always agree with me or me with them but I have so enjoyed this forum particularly.

Not too many years left to post and I find that I have so many questions about things anymore and I am so interested in how the world is happening and sometimes astonished, sometimes pleased, sometimes angry and most times totally confused by a lot that happens today that wasn't commonplace in the past.

Both of our grandchildren have become journalists so maybe if I had been born as smart, I would have become one too.

Thank you to the folks on this forum I don't annoy. And God help the ones I do.
I understand, someone using your Full name tried hard to put out lies about me on three different web sites. When it happens again, I will repost it on hear and ask for verification that it is or is not you. In closing, your not alone.
Old 12-07-2017, 05:17 PM
Email Reported As Spam

Quote:
Someone is using the screen name "Graciegirl" on the online news and it is not me.

So if you see that moniker please don't think they are my opinions.

I have always posted as my Facebook name on that site which is Grace Helene Gantner. Now they have changed and the name that many people know me as on this site is being used by someone else on the online news.

The woes of communicating online have now arrived at my doorstep.
bloggers, posters, etc have many tells and so they may get a way with it once but people will catch on.

TOTV is the only place I post

In fact with what is going on these days I am about to unplug from every electrical and electronic device I own
Think of going Amish
Old 12-07-2017, 06:02 PM
fw102807

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubicon View Post
bloggers, posters, etc have many tells and so they may get a way with it once but people will catch on.

TOTV is the only place I post

In fact with what is going on these days I am about to unplug from every electrical and electronic device I own
Think of going Amish
I agree.
Old 12-07-2017, 06:07 PM
Veteran member
Default To the real GG

Quote:
Originally Posted by jebartle View Post
And this is why we are crazy about you!
Yep I for one enjoy reading your posts. You can be so wise and funny at times.

Last edited by Blessed2BNTV; 12-08-2017 at 06:02 AM.
Old 12-07-2017, 08:39 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,208 Times in 1,172 Posts

Quote:
I am guilty of posting a lot.

I love the interaction of others on this forum and in this town. Folks don't always agree with me or me with them but I have so enjoyed this forum particularly.

Not too many years left to post and I find that I have so many questions about things anymore and I am so interested in how the world is happening and sometimes astonished, sometimes pleased, sometimes angry and most times totally confused by a lot that happens today that wasn't commonplace in the past.

Both of our grandchildren have become journalists so maybe if I had been born as smart, I would have become one too.

Thank you to the folks on this forum I don't annoy. And God help the ones I do.
Sorry about that happening to you, Gracie, but what I love is that you never lose your sense of humor. Love the last line above - I can relate!
Closed Thread

Tags
graciegirl, moniker, opinions, online, screen

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.