Half-Staff Alert

Closed Thread
Old 01-24-2019, 04:18 PM
Default Half-Staff Alert

Half-Staff Alert - Immediately until Sunset, February 1, 2019
For Florida Only

In honor and remembrance of the victims of the act of violence committed in Sebring, Florida on January 23, 2019, I hereby direct the flags of the United States and the State of Florida to be flown at half-staff at all local and state buildings, installations, and grounds throughout the State of Florida. The flags shall be lowered immediately and remain at half-staff until sunset February 1, 2019.

Please see the below statement Governor Ron DeSantis issued on Wednesday, January 23, 2019 on the tragic shooting in Sebring, Florida:

“This is a terrible day for Sebring, Highlands County and for the state of Florida. Casey and I extend our most sincere condolences and sympathies to the families and loved ones of the victims. The people of Florida stand with the community of Sebring. In light of this tragic circumstance, I’ve directed FDLE to provide the necessary resources at the state level to assist with the ongoing investigation. This is an individual that needs to face very swift and exacting justice.

I want to thank both the Sebring Police Department and the Highlands County Sheriff’s Office for their response and continued efforts during this tragedy.”
Royal Air Force Benson, England
Eielson Air Force Base, AK, Clark AFB, Philippines
Kadena AFB, Okinawa Japan, Yakota AFB, Japan
Osan AB, Pyeongtaek, South Korea, Yangsan Army Garrison, Seoul South Korea
Closed Thread

Tags
florida, sebring, state, half-staff, flags

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.