Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
Old 10-31-2019, 11:49 AM
Sage
Thanked 1,039 Times in 373 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chi-Town View Post
Have a scary day. The Villages Florida

Thank you Chi-Town. Brings back some very happy memories for me of when my boys would be so excited dressing up for the big night. So much fun and good times. We lived in a small cul-de-sac and knew all the neighbors from one end to the other, so it was a party for us too. in fact, I have to admit, that when the little ones were off the streets the other "girls" and I would get into witches costumes and have fun scaring all the big kids that came into our little street to egg the houses and cause other mischief later in the evening.

Law of Logical Argument: Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about!

Since light travels faster than sound, some people appear bright until you hear them speak
Old 10-31-2019, 02:00 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,922 Times in 783 Posts

We were sailors and had two VHF portable radios. There was a deck that ran across the front of our house, with a pine tree at one end. Two sliders showed all. We would turn off the interior lights, bury one of the radios in the pine tree, and talk to the kids as they came to the door through the other one. "Goot Efenink, I luf your costume!" They would run all up and down the deck looking for who was talking.

I won't tell you my teenage boys' pranks. I do remember going to open the door to a trick-or-treater one night and hearing the mother say, "Now remember, there are teenagers living here!"
Old 10-31-2019, 08:24 PM

Spent our first Halloween in five years at our home away from TV today. Can’t believe how much I missed the fall season, decorations and the kids coming to the door for trick or treat.
Old 10-31-2019, 09:21 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,480 Times in 713 Posts

My son in northern Chicagoland said that there weren't many trick or treaters this year. Here's the photo he sent around 5 o'clock Central time.
The Villages Florida

Closed Thread

Tags
sm-n960u, tapatalk, halloween, scary, day

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.