it just might be tomorrow

Closed Thread
Old 11-08-2012, 11:02 AM
Sage
Location: Summer at the Jersey Shore, Fall in New England [Maine], Winter in TV!
Default it just might be tomorrow

it looks like the sun'll come out! first time in 10 days! guess i'll get dressed and shovel my way to the newspaper at the end of the driveway! only a few cold inches to dispose of.

have a great day, friends.

Old 11-08-2012, 11:52 AM
Veteran member
Location: Clinton, CT Sarasota, FL, The Villages - July 10, 2009
Default Funny

Quote:
Originally Posted by njbchbum View Post
it looks like the sun'll come out! first time in 10 days! guess i'll get dressed and shovel my way to the newspaper at the end of the driveway! only a few cold inches to dispose of.

have a great day, friends.
Funny I did the same thing today...shoveled out to the newspaper.

Promised myself I'd let the coming warm weather melt the snow, but obsessive as I am, I ended up shoveling everything before I came in.

Car is ready to head south Saturday!!!

The Villages Florida
Old 11-08-2012, 12:04 PM
Sage
Location: Summer at the Jersey Shore, Fall in New England [Maine], Winter in TV!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tpop1 View Post
Funny I did the same thing today...shoveled out to the newspaper.

Promised myself I'd let the coming warm weather melt the snow, but obsessive as I am, I ended up shoveling everything before I came in.

Car is ready to head south Saturday!!!

The Villages Florida
safe travels tpop1! our car leaves mid january for tv; and leaves 11/17 for t-giving in maine!

Old 11-08-2012, 12:18 PM
Sage
Default Article in NY Post

Check out the cartoon. I thought it was funny.

Mayor Bloomberg’s leadership in aftermath of superstorm Sandy is a disgrace - NYPOST.com

I just want to do the right thing! Uncle Joe, (my hero).
Old 11-08-2012, 01:03 PM
Sage
Thanked 2,154 Times in 770 Posts

Well, we're suffering down her as well. It was 45* when I woke up this morning. It's now about 58* and it's only get up to 66* as a high for today. I had to wear socks, long pants and a sweatshirt this morning. My wife actually put the curtains down on the golf cart when she went out at 7:00 am.
Oh...the horror!
The Beatlemaniacs of The Villages meet every Friday 10:00am at the O'Dell Recreation Center.

"I never considered a difference of opinion in politics, in religion, in philosophy, as cause for withdrawing from a friend." - Thomas Jefferson to William Hamilton, April 22, 1800.
Old 11-08-2012, 01:11 PM
Veteran member
Location: Clinton, CT Sarasota, FL, The Villages - July 10, 2009
Default Fuggedabout IT!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Winston O Boogie jr View Post
Well, we're suffering down her as well. It was 45* when I woke up this morning. It's now about 58* and it's only get up to 66* as a high for today. I had to wear socks, long pants and a sweatshirt this morning. My wife actually put the curtains down on the golf cart when she went out at 7:00 am.
Oh...the horror!
No whining It ain't distressful until she asks you to stoke up the Coleman Cart heater!!!!

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.