Special Thank You To Our TOTV Stars!

Closed Thread
Old 02-07-2008, 09:59 PM
JohnnyM
Default Special Thank You To Our TOTV Stars!

Please check out our new TOTV Star on our Guess The TOTV Star sub board. Number 16 was correctly guessed as DickY. Number 17 was correctly guessed (by KathieI again!) as Susan&Tom. Number 18 was correctly guessed by Barb1191 and Nonie as Redwitch. Number 19 was correctly guessed by Donna as Susan & Tom. Number 20 was correctly guessed by DickY and Nonie as Reliancepeech. Number 21 was guessed correctly by Barb1191 as Nanci2539. Number 22 was correctly guessed by JoannP as WIW1819. Number 23 was guessed correctly by Handieman as Ouma1938's hubby. Number 24 was correctly guessed by KathieI, yes yet again, as Mrs. Ouma1938. Number 25 was guessed correctly by Redwitch as Mr. Nanci2539. Number 26 was guessed correctly by KathieI (yes yet again) as ejp52. Number 27 was guessed correctly by Handieman as Villages07. Number 28 was guessed correctly by villages07 as KathieI.

PS: All our Stars have been great and it's fun to see our guys and gals up front and personal. We are out of pics so if you would like to be a star please email them in. I will update the Stars folder as needed. Thank you for your interest. JohnnyM
Old 02-08-2008, 01:29 AM
Dancing Thyme
Default Re: Guess TOTV Star #17

Make sure everyone knows, I'm the one who guessed DickY.... This is 2 for me, or maybe 3??

whose counting.

Kath :redface:

Bronx ♫ Los Angeles ♫ Hadley, Sept. 08 and then the beautiful village of Mallory Square 2014

A true friend is someone who thinks that you are a good egg even though he knows that you are slightly cracked."

(For those who know me) I consider ON TIME to be when I get there.....
Old 02-08-2008, 01:31 AM
Sage
Default Re: Guess TOTV Star #17

Your killin us on this one Johnny! Another hint pleeeeease!

There is no difficulty on earth that enough love will not conquer.
Old 02-13-2008, 12:32 AM
JohnnyM
Default Re: TOTV Star #28 guessed as KathieI by Villages07!!!

Thank you all for your participation and interest in Guess The TOTV Stars. If you would like to be included please send your picture to me and I will post as needed. Thanks again to all our stars and Handieman for producing those great photo shows for our entertainment. JohnnyM
Old 02-13-2008, 10:14 PM
JohnnyM
Default Re: ENCORE Pix of WIW1819 and Tom of Susan&Tom

See Encore pix of wiw1819 and Tom of Susan&Tom posted on our sub board now!!!
Old 02-14-2008, 02:55 PM
JohnnyM
Default Re: Special Encore AnotherLinda & Villages07!!!

See our two Special Encore pix of AnotherLinda and Villages07. A special Guess the TOTV Star at 6pm and a very special pix at 10pm. Please join us via the sub board Guess the TOTV Stars....Thank you!
Old 02-14-2008, 11:05 PM
JohnnyM
Default Re: NEW !!!Can You Guess Our TOTV Star???

Can you guess our TOTV Star. Please visit our sub board now and venture a guess. Also at 10pm visit our sub board and see a very special pix.....
Old 02-15-2008, 03:04 AM
JohnnyM
Default Re: See our TOTV Star FINALE!!!

Please visit our sub board and see our Guess The TOTV Star Finale. A very special picture on this Valentine's Day.....
Old 02-15-2008, 04:46 AM
JohnnyM
Default Re: See our TOTV Star FINALE!!!

I would like to thank Redwitch for sharing her stunning photo with us. I would also like to thank all the TOTV Stars who gave of themselves for the entertainment and enjoyment of all our TOTV community. I would like to thank Jan and the Administrators for giving us free reign and helping with the setting up of special sub boards, and thanks to Handieman who jumped in and put it all together with his producer like photo shows. We will never shut down the TOTV Star show per Se. If anyone would like to join in and be a TOTV Star please send me your photo's. I will also do encore pix as we go along. I truly feel as though I know so many of you on a personal level and I thank you for that. I hope some day soon we can all meet and joke about the "way we were" Johnny
Old 02-15-2008, 04:53 AM
Platinum member
Default Re: Special Thank You To Our TOTV Stars!

I enjoyed it!! Very well done!! :#1:
Old 02-15-2008, 12:31 PM
Sage
Send a message via Yahoo to redwitch
Default Re: Special Thank You To Our TOTV Stars!

Johnny, thank you so much for doing this. You made a special site truly awesome! There are no words that I can find (which is pretty amazing considering I do have a pretty good vocabulary and love to talk) to describe how much I have enjoyed your pictures. So, just a humble thank you.

"There are only two ways to live your life: One is as though nothing is a miracle; the other is as though everything is a miracle." Albert Einstein
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.