Hello Fresh Meal Delivery

Closed Thread
Old 10-06-2019, 02:46 PM
Veteran member
Default Hello Fresh Meal Delivery

Does anyone use thus meal delivery service and how do you like it? Home Fresh is another meal delivery service that is also highly rated. Any experience with either one of these? Thanks
Old 10-06-2019, 04:10 PM

Hello fresh is very good and they’re always offering special rates. The preparation may be a little more detailed then what you’re used to, but it pays off - with a very nice meal.
Old 10-06-2019, 09:37 PM
Michael Charles

We've tried hello fresh twice now and never ate the food as it wasn't at a decent temperature when we opened the box. They did replace it but it also wasn't cold enough. I don't consider 55 degree chicken a safe range of temp for me to eat. It might have been 3 hours at that temp. I do like how they send perfect portions of everything else.
Old 10-07-2019, 06:09 AM

Cynfully delicious is great. Tony’s ( bartender at Bonifay) wife
Old 10-07-2019, 08:04 AM
Platinum member
Thanked 2,470 Times in 611 Posts

We used HF for the last 3 months - had a gift cert for $60 from someone, and a special discount as well. So we used them for about 8 weekly deliveries of 2 meal choices. Overall the menu choices were fun online (they also included nutrition data). Have a choice of about 14 dinners each week. Some have upcharge - steaks etc. We JUST canceled them today - our discounts and credit were done. We tried other meal companies before - HF probably rates #1 for us. I enjoy the prep - typically about 1/2 hour or so, and have all the ingredients provided. And portions were fine, sometimes leftovers....

As mentioned - delivery is thru UPS. We did have issues twice where delivery was late in the day, and once box was dropped badly and contents were not cold. Both times we alerted HF and they credited our account. BUT - I did NOT like the fact that there is so much waste - the heavy cardboard box, insulated cold packs, packaging etc etc.

Tags
delivery, meal, service, fresh, rated

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.