Help?

Closed Thread
Old 08-22-2015, 07:52 AM
Veteran member
Default Help?

Belleview High School is in need of a few things and I thought we could start here and see if anyone could help or even make a suggestion of where we could get help. We are in need of a wheelchair and a golf cart or two. Obviously neither need be new.We have a large campus and both are imperative for day to day operations. We have a few carts but they are on their last legs. We have one wheelchair that is kept in our clinic but in emergencies, we need another more centrally located. Any advice or help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Dr. Seuss
Old 08-22-2015, 08:03 PM

There is a church group in Leesburg that may HD znle to help you with a wheel chair. Their phone number is 352-267-5630. I think the man's name is Ted Emack. Good luck!
Old 08-22-2015, 08:16 AM
Sage

I bought a nice golf cart for $5.50 at Goodwill a couple of weeks ago. I would call the ones around and ask them to put any on the side. If you get anything that needs cleaning up or tightening up, PM me and I'll do it for you.
Closed Thread

Tags
wheelchair, day, legs, carts, operations, belleview, clinic, advice, greatly, appreciated, located, centrally, emergencies, make, suggestion, start, things, golf, campus, large, imperative, thought, school, new.we, cart

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.