Hotest Toys of the Season

Closed Thread
Old 11-24-2020, 08:47 PM
Sage
Thanked 4,845 Times in 2,404 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pairadocs View Post
Like other grand parents (maybe ?), I've been trying to obtain this year's hot toy, Little Live Pets Gotta Go Flamingo ! If you have not seen this, just google it, LOL, our generation will scratch our heads, but believe me, if you know young children, anything that has a theme around "natural human functions" gets their attention (The children's book, Everything Poops, is beloved by teachers and children everywhere, the kids just LOVE it). But, the point of this is I finally was able to find two of these "scare birds" without having to resort to secondary market where people have bought them all up and now hold grand parents hostage for $60, $80 and now it see some have gone to $100 ! I received my order (got them for the regular retail price $31.95 and the postage, so happy, will have two delighted little girls..... but now I have received my original order that I was notified was out of stock and would not be available. In short, I now have FOUR, not two. I can return them I am sure by paying the return postage, but decided I would keep them a few days in case others here are like I was, madly dashing around trying to find this "must have" a grand child has been asking for. If so, send me a message and you can have one of my spares ( the total price with tax and shipping was about $34.82 )

I’m going old school this year. Pogo sticks and corn toss. My grandkids have about every electronic gadgets and normal toys. Maybe this keep them off video games for couple hours? I doubt it IMO that mind craft shy— should be outlawed.
Old 11-24-2020, 08:55 PM
Sage
Thanked 4,845 Times in 2,404 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by bagboy View Post
Its big in Texas...
Everything big in texas notice the small caps
Closed Thread

Tags
grand, find, postage, children, price

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.