I Beware when spouse purchases large freezer

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
Closed Thread
Old 05-27-2011, 05:23 PM
Veteran member
Default I Beware when spouse purchases large freezer

It has been a joke here in The Villages to beware when your spouse purchases a large freezer for the garage read the link below and you will know what I am talking about.

http://www2.tbo.com/news/breaking-ne...-ho-ar-232943/
Old 05-27-2011, 05:38 PM
Sage

I saw that on the evening news. So sad and creepy at the same time.
Old 05-28-2011, 05:57 AM

Creepy/Greedy better fits this guy because he was morally corrupt. His motivation was to continue collecting her SS benefits. I bet the IRS goes after the estate to collect all of the back payments illegally paid to him. Feel bad for the executer of his estate. I see big headaches in their future.
Old 05-28-2011, 07:54 AM
Founder

This underscores the fact that none of us knows what's going on inside the homes of others.

It brings to mind an incident told to me by a Cornell University professor once at a dinner party. He said he was a Rotarian and was making a call on a neighbor during a fund raising project. (He said to me, "you know this guy and so does everybody else in town). He went on to say that the neighbor invited him in and asked him to sit down, that he would be right back.

The neighbor left the room and came back with a pistol. As the story went, he put the pistol up to the head of the Rotarian and said "if you ever come back here again, I'll blow your ****** brains out. If you dare tell anybody about this, I'll kill you and your family."

My eyes were like saucers as he told me this story. I asked if he went to the police. He said "no" because it was his word against the other guy and that the guy is so well known that nobody would believe it.

He said he still lives down the street from the guy. Weird HUH?
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.