Monk. One month from today-- July 18, 2008-- when Monk starts its 7th season!

Closed Thread
Old 06-18-2008, 09:24 PM
Taltarzac
Default Monk. One month from today-- July 18, 2008-- when Monk starts its 7th season!

Big Monk fan here. The first episode of the new season-- the 7th-- starts one month from today on July 18, 2008. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...n_7:_2008-2009
Old 06-19-2008, 02:29 AM
Eternal Member
Default Re: Monk. One month from today-- July 18, 2008-- when Monk starts its 7th season!

Doesn't anyone but me think that the Monk schick is getting a little old? Or that they are have retreated from his analytical description o the crime and the perpetrator?

I found last season boring. Unfortunately the wife likes so I have to record it and watch it with her.

Second star to the right, then straight on 'til morning.
Old 06-19-2008, 02:51 AM
Platinum member
Default Re: Monk. One month from today-- July 18, 2008-- when Monk starts its 7th season!

I'm with you, Tal!
Monk, Psych, Burn notice, In Plain Sight... the USA network has it all this season, except for NCIS. I think I was a detective or a cop in my last life :cop: Watching waaay too many crime shows!

Caveman, Monk is so darned cute! Pathetic, yes, but cute nevertheless. He's kind of like a damaged Colombo.
Bossier City, Louisiana
Salt Lake City & Ogden, Utah
The Villages, Florida
Old 06-19-2008, 03:53 AM
Eternal Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by uujudy
I'm with you, Tal!
Monk, Psych, Burn notice, In Plain Sight... the USA network has it all this season, except for NCIS. I think I was a detective or a cop in my last life :cop: Watching waaay too many crime shows!

Caveman, Monk is so darned cute! Pathetic, yes, but cute nevertheless. He's kind of like a damaged Colombo.
But Judy, you forgot The Closer and Bones ---- Bones is sooooo gorgeous. And some of the lines and the accent on The Closer -- "You came to m' howyouse. Why did you come to m' howyouse?" And Flo playing her mother and the Northern Exposure guy as her father!

Didn't even mention Dead Zone or some of the good stuff on SciFi or even Hallmark. Why are most of the good scripted shows on cable and the networks have those idiotic reality shows? Who honestly give a darn about the next great supermodel/dancer/singer/reality host living in a house with 8 other idiots so they can form tribes and have ultimate fighting while playing texas hold-um. I'd rather watch reruns of Murder She Wrote or 77 Sunset Strip.

Oh, by the by, I'm convinced one of my neighbors is in witness protection and I'm waiting for the gal from In Plain Sight to come check on them. With my luck, it'll be the other marshal, Gore's old roomie Tommy Lee.
And it's Munc"L"e, not Munc"I"e
Old 06-19-2008, 04:05 AM
Eternal Member
Send a message via AIM to Donna Send a message via Yahoo to Donna

Quote:
Originally Posted by uujudy
I'm with you, Tal!

All great shows..The line up is GREAT!!

I just adore Mr.Monk...

"Some People Live An Entire Lifetime and Wonder If They Have Ever Made a Difference In The World,
The Marines Don't Have That Problem" "Semper Fi"

"Coincidence is God's way of remaining anonymous" Albert Einstein
Old 06-19-2008, 04:27 AM
Gold member
Default Re: Monk. One month from today-- July 18, 2008-- when Monk starts its 7th season

Hi,

Please send reminders on July 17th. I always forget to turn it on.

I have seen only a few of the episodes and what I have seen I enjoyed.

Thanks,

HB
Old 06-19-2008, 02:02 PM
Veteran member

My husband and I love watching Monk too! Did I hear that the guy who plays his psychiatrist is dead? Will be interesting to see how they replace him.
Old 06-19-2008, 03:36 PM
Taltarzac

Quote:
Originally Posted by sschuler1
My husband and I love watching Monk too! Did I hear that the guy who plays his psychiatrist is dead? Will be interesting to see how they replace him.
You are right. That's sad news. Did not know that. http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0436528/
Old 06-20-2008, 12:01 AM
Platinum member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muncle
But Judy, you forgot The Closer and Bones ---- Bones is sooooo gorgeous. And some of the lines and the accent on The Closer -- "You came to m' howyouse. Why did you come to m' howyouse?" And Flo playing her mother and the Northern Exposure guy as her father!
Yes, Muncle! How could I forget them! :dontknow:

Quote:
Didn't even mention Dead Zone or some of the good stuff on SciFi or even Hallmark. Why are most of the good scripted shows on cable and the networks have those idiotic reality shows? Who honestly give a darn about the next great supermodel/dancer/singer/reality host living in a house with 8 other idiots so they can form tribes and have ultimate fighting while playing texas hold-um. I'd rather watch reruns of Murder She Wrote or 77 Sunset Strip.
Yep! Agree with you 100%! We were hooked on Poirot and Midsomer Murders on the Biography channel, but the shows were dropped.... so long Biography channel. wav Hello Amazon.com wav

Quote:
Oh, by the by, I'm convinced one of my neighbors is in witness protection and I'm waiting for the gal from In Plain Sight to come check on them. With my luck, it'll be the other marshal, Gore's old roomie Tommy Lee.
Oooh! Cool! Ya never know! You could luck out! Don't lose hope!
Bossier City, Louisiana
Salt Lake City & Ogden, Utah
The Villages, Florida
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.