Investing

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
Closed Thread
Old 04-06-2011, 08:13 PM
Question Investing

Has anyone heard of the "True Asset Optimization" Missed Fortune? I sure don't want to get involved and be sorry later. Thanks for your help.
Old 04-06-2011, 08:58 PM
Veteran member

sounds like another financial planner, only this guy wants your money for his cd up front. I wouldn't give any money to a financial planner I haven't thoroughly checked out and certainly wouldn't pay for his cd. If he wants to manage my money, let him send me his cd to evaluate. Also, I found it a little troubling that he is pushing a secret "cancer" paper on his website.
Old 04-07-2011, 04:26 AM
Soaring Eagle member

Quote:
Originally Posted by benameri View Post
Has anyone heard of the "True Asset Optimization" Missed Fortune? I sure don't want to get involved and be sorry later. Thanks for your help.
I would be wary of any financial planning firm usung a name similiar to this. Just a gut feeling , but I have been in financial services for a very long time and this tweeks red button.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.