So Excited...Closing in St. James in July!!!

Closed Thread
Old 05-01-2011, 10:41 AM
Default So Excited...Closing in St. James in July!!!

As of 2 days ago we signed our contract and we will be closing on Yankee Clipper Run the end of July!! We will be building a Lily with a bunch of stretches and a beautiful pool. We are so excited about our move, but not looking forward to all the hard work ahead of us, but it will all be worth it.
I'm finally going to take golf lessons(my husband already golfs), play cards all the time(I'm a big Canasta player and also play Texas Hold'em).
Have a great day all!
Linda
Old 05-01-2011, 06:26 PM

Congrats! Love that model. We look forward to playing Canasta with you when WE move in! Have fun with the whole process!
Old 05-01-2011, 07:47 PM
Sage

Gongy,

How positively exciting! You have so much to look forward to.

BTW, both the work moving and getting the house ready and the golf will no doubt prove frustrating at times-- especially the golf. But the rewards will be priceless.

I'm so happy for you. May be rest of your life be the best of your life!

Pturner
Old 05-01-2011, 08:09 PM

Congratulations,
We close on our Gardenia (1794 Yankee Clipper Run) on June 23 and will be moving in a few days later. We are soooo looking forward to meeting all our new neighbors. I also want to take golf lessons. Maybe we can get into classes together. Please look us up when you get moved in.
Terri
Old 05-01-2011, 10:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by linandvin View Post
Congrats! Love that model. We look forward to playing Canasta with you when WE move in! Have fun with the whole process!
When are you moving in? Also, what part of NY are you from? I lived in NY for 45 years, the Bronx, Westchester and Putnam.
I am a die hard Canasta player, I play every Thursday from 11:00-4:00, we break for lunch. Love to play and also laugh and have a good time.
Old 05-01-2011, 10:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pturner View Post
Gongy,

How positively exciting! You have so much to look forward to.

BTW, both the work moving and getting the house ready and the golf will no doubt prove frustrating at times-- especially the golf. But the rewards will be priceless.

I'm so happy for you. May be rest of your life be the best of your life!

Pturner
Thank you so very much for such kind words!
Old 05-01-2011, 10:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by billnterri View Post
Congratulations,
We close on our Gardenia (1794 Yankee Clipper Run) on June 23 and will be moving in a few days later. We are soooo looking forward to meeting all our new neighbors. I also want to take golf lessons. Maybe we can get into classes together. Please look us up when you get moved in.

Terri

Sounds good to me. We are 1836 Yankee Clipper Run. We close on July26th and I think I would probably take golf lessons sometime in October. We are not going to move in till mid August.
I am excited about meeting all of our new neighbors and having some great times together!
Linda
Old 05-02-2011, 06:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gongy View Post
As of 2 days ago we signed our contract and we will be closing on Yankee Clipper Run the end of July!! We will be building a Lily with a bunch of stretches and a beautiful pool. We are so excited about our move, but not looking forward to all the hard work ahead of us, but it will all be worth it.
I'm finally going to take golf lessons(my husband already golfs), play cards all the time(I'm a big Canasta player and also play Texas Hold'em).
Have a great day all!
Linda
Congratulations neighbor! We have put a deposit on Barksdale in St. James. We are coming down at the end of May to start the selection process. Just need to sell our home before we start construction. I need to take golf lessons as well and by the way I am a "Linda" as well. Good luck in the building process. Linda
Old 05-02-2011, 02:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lincap View Post
Congratulations neighbor! We have put a deposit on Barksdale in St. James. We are coming down at the end of May to start the selection process. Just need to sell our home before we start construction. I need to take golf lessons as well and by the way I am a "Linda" as well. Good luck in the building process. Linda
Hey Linda,
Our home is on the market, we have some lookers, but you never know.
What model are you thinking of building?
I have never golfed before, so this will be a whole new experience for me.
Linda
Old 05-02-2011, 05:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gongy View Post
Hey Linda,
Our home is on the market, we have some lookers, but you never know.
What model are you thinking of building?
I have never golfed before, so this will be a whole new experience for me.
Linda
We are looking at the Bridgeport but with the bedroom layout of the Holly. We are looking to stretch every which way we can after reading all the comments from people about "extra garage space" and "wish I had a golf cart garage". We are also stretching the back of the house as much as they will allow. I have played miniature golf before. Does that count???? Hubby plays golf and has wanted me to learn for some time now. Linda

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.