I've been TRYING to live by this for almost a year - it helped.

Closed Thread
Old 01-25-2021, 12:38 PM

I think that complainers are just very unhappy people and complaining about everything let’s their frustrations and unhappiness be shown to others.
Old 01-25-2021, 01:47 PM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dtennent View Post
Love the chart. Seems to me that everyone has a certain amount of energy which is directed at worrying. When you are raising kids working a job, those areas absorbed that worrying energy. Everything else didn't matter. When retirement hits, people tend to obsess over things that we can't control and, in the end, don't really matter. This chart helps put everything into perspective. Thanks!
And then there are those who simply don’t worry. It’s just wasted energy.
Old 01-26-2021, 09:24 AM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jswirs View Post
This is so true, and I have been living along these lines as well. It is so very unfortunate that so many folks cannot get a grip on living their life without worrying and complaining about what other folks do, or don't do. It seems to me that some folks just cannot live without complaining. And yes, what you say is similar to The Serenity Prayer. I'm not complaining about other folks complaining, just stating facts. People that complain don't bother me, I just feel sorry for them. All said IMHO.
I love to complain so much that I even complain about people who tell me not to complain.
Closed Thread

Tags
stuff, offering, stopped, consumption, pleased

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.