Jeffrey Epstein kills himself in NYC jail cell.

Closed Thread
Old 08-11-2019, 06:06 AM
Soaring Eagle member

This story stinks so much I could smell it when I went out to get the paper this morning!
Old 08-11-2019, 08:07 AM
Veteran member

The rich , connected and powerful skate again.....yes my opinion...not only the victims needed justice the perpetrators need to pay for their crimes.......
Old 08-11-2019, 08:15 AM
Sage
Thanked 5,507 Times in 1,907 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chi-Town View Post
His world has come to an end anyhow.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
You are right. I loathe this kind of perversion and I don't know if the conspiracy theories are true, but now we won't know a lot of things we might have known, although most of us think we know what we might have known.

Here is another whole issue that when genetics can screen for this we will face.

No one has ever heard an expectant mom at her baby shower say that she was hoping for a baby who was a pedophile or had gender problems. Some day science will be able to pin point this. Life is more complex and worrisome and unsettling the more we unlock of knowledge. Sometimes there are no good answers for many complex problems.
Old 08-11-2019, 08:21 AM
Gold member

No matter what you think of this pervert or the case in general, you can't deny that people rightly think the whole situation is fishy. Getting the FBI involved should shine some light on it. At the very least there was tremendous negligence involved by prison guards and officials.
Old 08-11-2019, 08:44 AM
Soaring Eagle member
Thanked 1,041 Times in 368 Posts

There has to be alot of people who worked for Epstein that aided and abetted in his evil doings for many, many years. And most likely their motivation was money. Hopefully, they will be identified and brought to justice along with the celebrity pedophiles who were involved in these crimes.
Old 08-11-2019, 08:53 AM
Soaring Eagle member

Quote:
Originally Posted by collie1228 View Post
No matter what you think of this pervert or the case in general, you can't deny that people rightly think the whole situation is fishy. Getting the FBI involved should shine some light on it. At the very least there was tremendous negligence involved by prison guards and officials.
For all the goods the FBI is going to uncover, they might as well use Community Watch.

Laughter is the best medicine, unless you're being treated for Shingles
Old 08-11-2019, 09:26 AM
Sage
Thanked 4,012 Times in 1,739 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by collie1228 View Post
I was wondering when they’re on suicide watch, what exactly were they watching for. If he was going to, or how can they help.
Old 08-11-2019, 09:48 AM
Gold member
Thanked 1,668 Times in 529 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velvet View Post
I was wondering when they’re on suicide watch, what exactly were they watching for. If he was going to, or how can they help.
Jeffrey Epstein's suicide makes no sense | TheHill

There’s ‘no way’ Jeffrey Epstein killed himself, a former NYC jail inmate says | Fox News

Steve
Old 08-11-2019, 11:28 AM
Sage
Location: NJ, NM, SC, PA, DC, MD, VA, NY, CA, ID and finally FL.
Thanked 4,621 Times in 1,764 Posts

What is interesting is that the prominent people poopooing a conspiracy are the most likely conspirators.

“To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead.” Thomas Paine
Old 08-12-2019, 06:55 AM
Sage
Location: The Villages and the Northern Neck on the Chesapeake Bay, VA.
Thanked 3,110 Times in 1,342 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobnBev View Post
For all the goods the FBI is going to uncover, they might as well use Community Watch.
HA, HA, HA
Old 08-12-2019, 07:46 AM
Gold member

Quote:
Originally Posted by manaboutown View Post
What is interesting is that the prominent people poopooing a conspiracy are the most likely conspirators.
You know, I had exactly the same thought. And the media loves to quote them all.
Old 08-12-2019, 07:49 AM
Sage
Thanked 1,507 Times in 677 Posts

Some people love conspiracies.

In fact, there are groups all around the globe that still think...the earth is flat.

Old 08-12-2019, 09:10 AM
Sage
Thanked 9,506 Times in 3,104 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdNoMore View Post
Some people love conspiracies.

In fact, there are groups all around the globe that still think...the earth is flat.

I have no theory, conspiracy or otherwise. I do have questions:

1) why was he taken off suicide watch?
2) why was he under-guarded, especially since he had just been taken off suicide watch? You'd think they'd have at least -some- precautions, instead of what they claim to be overworked, understaffed, extra-shift guards. Maybe they should have had normal shift guys watching this particular set of cells.
3) were there tapes of him doing this? There were cameras there, afterall. If there were tapes, what do they show? If the cameras weren't functioning properly, why, especially considering that this guy had just been taken off suicide watch? Again - you'd think -some- precautions would be in order here, even if not extra ones.

Facts - not theory:

1. there are definitely people who stood to gain by Epstein being unable to testify.
2. only the current administration's Dept. of Justice has oversight over Epstein's custody and prosecution, and the jail falls under the jurisdiction of the DoJ.
3. the AG had a personal relationship with Epstein, however close or distant, and when that happens, typically the AG would need to recuse himself from the investigation.
4. the AG has not mentioned whether he would recuse himself or not, so no conclusions can be made about his bias, yet.

Whether the DoJ played an active role in his death or not, we may never know. But there are a lot of questions that need answers, and if those questions are set aside and not allowed to be persued, that will allow the public to jump to a lot more conclusions than if a full and open transparent investigation ever will.

I'd rather see actual truth and facts, than conspiracies.
Old 08-12-2019, 09:19 AM
Sage
Location: NJ, NM, SC, PA, DC, MD, VA, NY, CA, ID and finally FL.
Thanked 4,621 Times in 1,764 Posts

I just read there are nine cameras in the facility in the main areas but none in his cell. None appear to show anything related to his "suicide" death. Very, very interesting...No guard, no video. The guards were to check him every 30 minutes but strangely that did not happen that particular night.

“To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead.” Thomas Paine
Old 08-12-2019, 09:27 AM
Sage
Thanked 9,506 Times in 3,104 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by manaboutown View Post
I just read there are nine cameras in the facility in the main areas but none in his cell. None appear to show anything related to his "suicide" death. Very, very interesting...No guard, no video. The guards were to check him every 30 minutes but strangely that did not happen that particular night.
This is another one of those "why" things. Okay so if there aren't usually cameras on individual cells, then none on his cell would not be out of the ordinary.

The guard thing - that cannot be excused by "understaffed and overworked." A man in jail specifically because he might know something that could implicate incredibly powerful people - including elected officials of our government - NOT being under constant watch due to "overworked and understaffed" guards - no. Not buying it.

SOMETHING is going on. And it is absolutely strange. What, exactly, is going on? That remains to be seen.

But it is definitely important to remember at all times, that whatever happened, it happened under the watch of the current Department of Justice. Whether or not they had an active involvement in it - the buck stops with them.
Closed Thread

Tags
happened, cell, jail, kills, epstein

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.