Jfk files released - oswald did not use a bump stock

Closed Thread
Old 10-26-2017, 09:42 AM
Gold member
Default Jfk files released - oswald did not use a bump stock

If anyone finds anything interesting in these files their releasing today, please post them here.
Still wondering why they never talk about the Marilyn Monroe FBI document and the JFK connection. That was a real eye opener.

Black Mesa Press Page Four

MMCIA

Last edited by Lottoguy; 10-26-2017 at 09:56 AM.
Old 10-26-2017, 10:04 AM
Sage
Thanked 5,493 Times in 1,903 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lottoguy View Post
If anyone finds anything interesting in these files their releasing today, please post them here.
Still wondering why they never talk about the Marilyn Monroe FBI document and the JFK connection. That was a real eye opener.

Black Mesa Press Page Four

MMCIA
I do believe that President Kennedy slept with Marilyn Monroe but fail to see any connection this made with his assassination.

I was very young, too young to vote for him, but I was much taken by the Kennedy Charisma .

When you are young you vote with heart and when you are old you vote with mind.

There has been a lot of hanky panky in the White House. Both sides of the aisle. Power corrupts.
Old 10-26-2017, 10:07 AM
Sage
Thanked 4,743 Times in 1,383 Posts

I am not sure where you got the information but there is no such thing/impossible to use a "bump stock" on a sniper rifle single shot bolt action rifle.

That means the bolt has to be manually retracted to manually place a round in the chamber then manually closed then aim/pull the trigger manually pull back bolt spent round rejects....repeat!
True of all sniper/single shot manual bolt rifles.

One of the controversies has always been Oswalds ability to get so many shots off so quickly.
Old 10-26-2017, 10:47 AM
Gold member

It was sarcasm on my part.
Old 10-26-2017, 10:48 AM
Gold member

Did you read the two links I provided? These are FBI documents. One was issued two days before she died.
Old 10-31-2017, 05:27 PM
Sage
Thanked 4,845 Times in 2,404 Posts

I watched series few months ago (history channel I think? ) on JFK (new evidence)and they said the fatal shot come from the SSA behind the motorcade. Said SSA jumped up after shots was fired and his weapon accidentally went off and struck the president in the back of the head. Anybody else see this?
Old 11-01-2017, 12:46 AM
Platinum member
Post Read the facts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topspinmo View Post
I watched series few months ago (history channel I think? ) on JFK (new evidence)and they said the fatal shot come from the SSA behind the motorcade. Said SSA jumped up after shots was fired and his weapon accidentally went off and struck the president in the back of the head. Anybody else see this?
This started as a book and was made into a TV special.

Now, pay close attention:

THIS IS THE BIGGEST BUNCH OF BS THAT WAS EVER PUT OUT BY ANY OF THE STUPID CONSPIRACY THEORISTS.

The claim was that a Secret Service Agent riding in the back seat of the follow-up car behind JFK's car accidentally discharged his issued M-16 rifle, and that the bullet struck JFK in the back of the head.

At the time that the last bullet struck JFK there were six people sitting in the follow-up car and four on the running boards. Do you think for a minute that ten people would have failed to hear a high powered rifle fired from within the car?

"Ah," you say, "But they were Secret Service Agents covering for one of their own." Well, no. The person whose head was nearest the muzzle of the rifle, was JFK staffer, and loyalist, Ken O'Donnell, sitting in the jump seat in front of the agent. He could not have failed to hear the shot, and as a loyalist he would have not kept quiet about it. (Nor would the other agents, several of whom loved the Kennedy family.)

For a thorough debunking of this theory and other multi-shooter nonsense theories, read Reclaiming History: The Assassination of President John F. Kennedy by Vincent Bugliosi, the prosecutor in the Manson Family murder case.

This 1,632 page annotated book demolishes the popular multi-shooter theories that have cropped up over the years.

My experience has been that people taken in by these various theories have not even read the basic document on this case, The Warren Commission report. This 888 final report, annotated to reference many other documents, goes into deep detail of the investigation of the assassination of JFK.

Although it cannot be determined whether or not, or with whom, Oswald might had discussed the assassination, he is most assuredly the lone shooter on the day of the assassination.

Old 11-01-2017, 12:54 AM
Platinum member
Smile Well, there was ............

Quote:
Originally Posted by graciegirl View Post
I do believe that President Kennedy slept with Marilyn Monroe but fail to see any connection this made with his assassination.

I was very young, too young to vote for him, but I was much taken by the Kennedy Charisma .

When you are young you vote with heart and when you are old you vote with mind.

There has been a lot of hanky panky in the White House. Both sides of the aisle. Power corrupts.
Well, there has been one President of exceptional integrity in the White House during the period from World War II to the Vietnam War.

President Harry S Truman.
Old 11-01-2017, 08:04 AM
Sage
Thanked 4,845 Times in 2,404 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carl in Tampa View Post
This started as a book and was made into a TV special.

Now, pay close attention:

THIS IS THE BIGGEST BUNCH OF BS THAT WAS EVER PUT OUT BY ANY OF THE STUPID CONSPIRACY THEORISTS.

The claim was that a Secret Service Agent riding in the back seat of the follow-up car behind JFK's car accidentally discharged his issued M-16 rifle, and that the bullet struck JFK in the back of the head.

At the time that the last bullet struck JFK there were six people sitting in the follow-up car and four on the running boards. Do you think for a minute that ten people would have failed to hear a high powered rifle fired from within the car?

"Ah," you say, "But they were Secret Service Agents covering for one of their own." Well, no. The person whose head was nearest the muzzle of the rifle, was JFK staffer, and loyalist, Ken O'Donnell, sitting in the jump seat in front of the agent. He could not have failed to hear the shot, and as a loyalist he would have not kept quiet about it. (Nor would the other agents, several of whom loved the Kennedy family.)

For a thorough debunking of this theory and other multi-shooter nonsense theories, read Reclaiming History: The Assassination of President John F. Kennedy by Vincent Bugliosi, the prosecutor in the Manson Family murder case.

This 1,632 page annotated book demolishes the popular multi-shooter theories that have cropped up over the years.

My experience has been that people taken in by these various theories have not even read the basic document on this case, The Warren Commission report. This 888 final report, annotated to reference many other documents, goes into deep detail of the investigation of the assassination of JFK.

Although it cannot be determined whether or not, or with whom, Oswald might had discussed the assassination, he is most assuredly the lone shooter on the day of the assassination.

I don't know I was 8 at the time. I sure you were sworn to secrecy when you took the oath. I do know the government has and still has lot of cover stories. IMO everything politician in DC. and when somebody suspected of information in high profile political case lots of people with knowledge sudden have strange accidents? IMO it would be easier to cover stuff up being it wasn't computer age. And then there was Jack Ruby, what was his motivation? a concerned "outstanding" citizen that Oswald wouldn't get justice?? with several arrests how did he get close to Oswald?

IMO and this is just My opinion! Johnson was the one to gain out of it . I wouldn't be surprised he was behind it. Probably another Untouchable?
Old 11-01-2017, 06:32 PM
Sage
Location: NJ, NM, SC, PA, DC, MD, VA, NY, CA, ID and finally FL.
Thanked 4,572 Times in 1,748 Posts

Quote:

IMO and this is just My opinion! Johnson was the one to gain out of it . I wouldn't be surprised he was behind it. Probably another Untouchable?
JFK was killed while I was in college and I vividly remember it. The very first thought that came to my mind was that Johnson was possibly behind it. After all it occurred on his home turf.

If you want to know about LBJ, what he had done and was capable of doing read "A Texan Looks at Lyndon" by J. Evetts Haley.

“To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead.” Thomas Paine
Old 11-01-2017, 10:15 PM
Platinum member
Post Read the real report.

Quote:
I don't know I was 8 at the time. I sure you were sworn to secrecy when you took the oath. I do know the government has and still has lot of cover stories. IMO everything politician in DC. and when somebody suspected of information in high profile political case lots of people with knowledge sudden have strange accidents? IMO it would be easier to cover stuff up being it wasn't computer age. And then there was Jack Ruby, what was his motivation? a concerned "outstanding" citizen that Oswald wouldn't get justice?? with several arrests how did he get close to Oswald?

I'll say it again:

-----------------------------------------

Anyone who has not thoroughly read the Warren Commission Report, but buys in to conspiracy theories is simply gullible.

Old 11-01-2017, 10:45 PM
Sage
Location: NJ, NM, SC, PA, DC, MD, VA, NY, CA, ID and finally FL.
Thanked 4,572 Times in 1,748 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carl in Tampa View Post
Well, there has been one President of exceptional integrity in the White House during the period from World War II to the Vietnam War.

President Harry S Truman.

He had to make some very tough decisions - not that other presidents have not. It is unfortunate he was plagued by corruption such as within the IRS toward the end of his second term. IMHO Harry was the right man in the right place at the right time.

“To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead.” Thomas Paine
Closed Thread

Tags
jfk, files, talk, marilyn, wondering

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.