Just in case anyone has forgotten about little Trenton Duckett

Closed Thread
Old 08-28-2007, 09:59 PM
Taltarzac
Default Just in case anyone has forgotten about little Trenton Duckett

Here is a link about the search for Trenton Duckett who disappeared on August 27, 2006 from not far from the Villages. http://www.helpfindtrenton.com/

Checked if link worked August 31, 2008.
Old 02-26-2008, 02:56 PM
Taltarzac
Default Re: Just in case anyone has forgotten about little Trenton Duckett

On one of the news channels last night (NBC?) after 11:00 p.m., they had a psyche on who was talking about what she saw with respect to Trenton Duckett and another disappearance. She had thought that both missing persons had ended up with their deaths.

In this report, the police had said that no psyche had helped solve a case or solved a local case.

I am very sceptical about psyches myself but understand that a great deal is still not known about how the human mind operates.

"There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, than are dreamed of in all your philosophy".
Old 03-01-2008, 04:08 AM
Gold member

I am generally pretty skeptical about things like this, though I don't rule out the possibility of anything. I had a cousin (now deceased) whose best friend is a psychic whom we met several times. An unassuming woman, down to earth, good sense of humor, who has assisted the police not just in her local area but throughout the region where she lives with solving crimes successfully, and no matter what she does and for whom, she categorically refuses to accept any money or other reward for her work.

I remember one story where she assisted a family where a son in his 20s had committed suicide, leaving no visible explanation. The parents refused to accept that this could be the case, and this woman came in to help. All she was able to 'tune into' (if this is an accurate way to put it) was something to do with a 'penguin,' which made no sense to the parents or anyone else. They went back to seaching the young man's room and finally found a suicide note ... inside a Penguin Book (one of a series published by Random House). As Robert Ripley would say, 'Believe it--or not!'

She has no particular explanation for what she is able to do; she figures it is just that some people have 'alternative' senses that are more developed or sensitive or tuned in (or whatever...) than others.
Old 03-01-2008, 07:08 PM
Sage

I hope and pray his mother gave him to someone that will care for him. It's almost unbearable to think she would do anything else.
Old 03-01-2008, 07:19 PM
Taltarzac

My guess is that she gave him to someone so that her ex-husband would not get custody. Probably someone she met over the Internet who is in another country and came over here or had an agent do this for Trenton Duckett which would explain why no one has seen Trenton Duckett since.

I do not believe she killed herself over guilt over taking her son's life. She felt the walls closing in due to choices she made and the media painted a target on her back as a possible child killer. She just broke from the pressure and killed herself.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.