Keep your eyes and ears on this

Closed Thread
Old 11-23-2014, 07:34 PM
Veteran member
Default Keep your eyes and ears on this

Everybody is talking about Ferguson....that is where the media is, but keep your eyes and ears on this situation with Iran. At the least, the tensions are gong to increase...

"Iranian officials say they can turn to Beijing and Moscow if talks in Vienna fail to end Western sanctions, but with oil prices falling, China's economy slowing and Russia in its own sanctions-induced slump, Tehran's "plan B" hardly looks ideal.

Talks between Iran and six powers, which include China and Russia as well as the United States and three big EU countries, are expected to fail to reach a deal to lift U.S. and EU sanctions by a deadline on Monday.

While the deadline, already extended in July, could be extended again, Iranian officials have said they are working on an alternative if the talks collapse altogether, which would see them look east and north for diplomatic and economic support."

No easy 'plan B' for Iran if nuclear talks with major powers collapse | Reuters

In that same article which has also ominious feeling about it...This quote is from a senior Iranian official.

"He added: "We share common views (with Russia and China) on many issues, including Syria and Iraq."

While that takes place......in Israel....

"The nuclear agreement being negotiated between Iran and world powers is unpalatable to Israel, and may hasten the prospect of a military confrontation with Tehran, The Jerusalem Post reported on Saturday."

Concerned about nuclear pact, Israel weighs action against Iran: Jerusalem Post.

I suppose it is me, but seems more important than what the media covers...never understand those priorities.
Old 11-23-2014, 07:55 PM
Gold member

They arelaying us like a fine tuned fiddle!
Old 11-23-2014, 08:15 PM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TNLAKEPANDA View Post
They arelaying us like a fine tuned fiddle!
It sure seems that way to me, and I have become so disappointed with all the media. They seem to use the news channels like a running series of soap operas.

This story, to me anyway...and many other folks, is a very serious and timely thing that is occurring NOW. Yet all I see is Ferguson....do not get it.

I certainly hope this does not become a BIG story, but it concerns me at this time since I agree with your comment.

We keep putting it off and allowing them to buy time. They say they want to destroy Israel and that will not change....They say in my links that they agree with China and Russion on the mideast.....nothing can be done in the UN as China and Russia can veto anything.

They need TIME and we seem to be giving it to them.
Old 11-23-2014, 08:55 PM
Platinum member
Thanked 2,470 Times in 611 Posts

Precisely why most of the Media is following Washington's lead to keep Ferguson, and accompanying national "racial" police actions at the newscast's lead - and the (no doubt) hundreds of reporters and remote camera crews there to document every moment of unrest post-decision.

This will be reported on in great detail...while the vital IMPORTANT matters concerning the country and world continue to unwind. The old magician trick = Distraction. And it works, especially for the average citizen who consumes news like they would entertainment.
Old 11-23-2014, 09:16 PM
Sage
Location: NJ, NM, SC, PA, DC, MD, VA, NY, CA, ID and finally FL.
Thanked 4,612 Times in 1,760 Posts

The main stream media propaganda machine is hard at work, focused on agitating and instigating a lynch mob of ne'er do wells into violent criminal acts.
Only the police will be under microscopic scrutiny and criticized, certainly not the riff raff mobs who are being encouraged to run lawlessly rampant.

“To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead.” Thomas Paine

Last edited by manaboutown; 11-23-2014 at 09:57 PM.
Old 11-23-2014, 09:28 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeanFL View Post
Precisely why most of the Media is following Washington's lead to keep Ferguson, and accompanying national "racial" police actions at the newscast's lead - and the (no doubt) hundreds of reporters and remote camera crews there to document every moment of unrest post-decision.

This will be reported on in great detail...while the vital IMPORTANT matters concerning the country and world continue to unwind. The old magician trick = Distraction. And it works, especially for the average citizen who consumes news like they would entertainment.
You are absolutely right.
Old 11-24-2014, 05:17 AM
Sage

Watch Al Jazeera America news if you want to know what is really going on in the world.
Ecclesiasites 3:12
Old 11-24-2014, 08:35 AM
Veteran member

Here is hoping and praying (May I say that) that this news is good news...

"- Iran and six world powers are expected to break off negotiations on Monday and meet again next month after missing a deadline to clinch a final deal to resolve their 12-year standoff over Tehran's nuclear ambitions, diplomatic sources said."

Iran nuclear talks set to resume next month after missing deadline
Old 11-24-2014, 05:02 PM
Sage
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by shcisamax View Post
You are absolutely right.
Old 11-24-2014, 08:35 PM
Email Reported As Spam

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeanFL View Post

Absolutely! and its scare the bejesus out of me
Old 11-24-2014, 08:56 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubicon View Post
Absolutely! and its scare the bejesus out of me
Amen to that.
Old 11-25-2014, 07:48 AM
Sage
Send a message via AIM to l2ridehd

The "news" media is a error in print. They started reporting opinion vs news about 20 years ago and have transitioned to a propaganda media that support their political beliefs and not facts. They have moved the editorial page into every news story. Everything is reported with a slant and bias that makes it so much garbage. The media used to keep the elected officials honest, now they allow them to lie and cheat so long as it follows their political beliefs.

This problem has created the downfall of many great nations and even allowed tyrants such as Hitler to come to power. The only possible solution is to stop buying their product. They can't publish lies if they are broke and no one buys the paper.

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.