Kueruig brewer users??

Closed Thread
Old 02-08-2011, 10:32 AM
Platinum member

I order my K-cups from CoffeeCow.com. Usually about $10.99 for a 24 pack. Free delivery if you order $65 or more. They also give "COW BUCKS" which is like a coupon to use with future orders. And yes, Billethkid recommendation about running a clear cup of water after EACH time you run the hot choclate. Is a good one. Not only does the HC tends to clog the openings, the flavor will remain and your next cup of coffee will taste like the HC you had earlier.

sais
Old 02-08-2011, 10:43 AM
Veteran member

MyKeurig instructions says never to use vinegar. They wanrt you to buy their cleaning solution.
Old 12-02-2011, 11:32 AM
Send a message via AIM to HelenLCSW
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pturner View Post
Hi Meridana,
I love my Kuerig. It's the only gadget I've got that I love as much as my Kindle. (In fact, one infinitely enhances the other. )

Well, I recently had this problem. I've had it a few years, so it was not in warranty. I called Keurig to see if they might be able to help me trouble shoot.

They did one better. First they tried to help me trouble-shoot. When it didn't work, they offered to send me a replacement. Sure enough, two days later, I received a brand new one. They even sent me a package of coffee for my trouble.

I'm a Kuerig for life!
Ditto
Ditto
Ditto
We are moving into 964 Vanilla Leaf Place in Sanibel on January 12. Stop by for a cuppa coffee--y'all come
Helen and Irv
Old 12-02-2011, 11:44 AM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Hannon View Post
I order my K-cups from CoffeeCow.com. Usually about $10.99 for a 24 pack. Free delivery if you order $65 or more. They also give "COW BUCKS" which is like a coupon to use with future orders.

sais
I looked at that web site and their k-cups are now 13.99 per 24.
Netherlands, California, Quebec, California, Texas, Turkey, Minnesota, Panama Canal, California, Illinois, Turkey, Maryland, Germany, Florida, New Mexico, The Village of Amelia and now The Village of Hacienda East.
Old 12-02-2011, 12:16 PM
Platinum member

Quote:
Originally Posted by logdog View Post
I looked at that web site and their k-cups are now 13.99 per 24.
Price jumped. That comes to .60 cents a cup. OUCH! Going to have to find other places to by. Maybe the Sams Club box of 80 someone else mentioned is the ticket.
Old 12-02-2011, 01:41 PM
Sage

I'm still loving our new Keurig. I buy K cups in the grocery store, I love the different flavoured varieties.
Old 12-02-2011, 02:36 PM
Veteran member

My sweetheart is an absolute coffee fiend and I am considering getting her one of these types of machines for a Christmas present. She curently has a high end espresso machine and while she likes it, the ease of use of these new K-cup machines is attractive-no grinding, no grounds everywhere, different size portions, etc. I am considering the Keurig Platinum, The Cuisinart, and the Breville (we have a Breville juicer that we love).

Researching online as to which is the best machine hasn't been very productive. Reviews for all three of the machines I am considering are mixed and none of them seem to have a clear advantage over the others. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

"Growing older but not up." J. Buffett

Coral Gables, FL, Bahamas, Belize, Wilmington, NC, Bocas del Toro, Panama and finally The Villages
Old 12-02-2011, 05:01 PM
BOMBERO

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOMBERO View Post
http://www.coffeegiant.com/

Around here - Sam's Club - 80 count "Donut House" light roast about $33 and change + tax.
This was 2/2011.

Yesterday at SAM"S $39.98 80 K-Cups several brands available. We like the

Donut House Brand.
Old 12-02-2011, 07:19 PM
Sage
Thanked 4,751 Times in 1,386 Posts

with a Keurig you will save money once one stops throwing out the coffee that is always left in the pot.

Plus never a stale cup of coffee.

Their customer service is tops.

Buy their k-cups at Kohl's when they have their 30% off coupons.

We have had one for three years and cannot come up a downside for having one!

btk
Old 12-02-2011, 07:25 PM
Platinum member

Go for the Cuisinart!
Old 01-17-2012, 01:57 PM
Veteran member
Location: Chicago, Arlington Hgts, North Aurora, Il. TV since 2002!

I agree Cuisinart is the best plus they have a 3 year warranty. I have had no problems and the refillable filter they provide works great and is not slow by any means! We buy Green Mountain coffee at Sams and even Folgers LOl Loved the Christmas blend from Fresh Market hence using the refillable filer cup was great to have. I thought the Donut Shop brand coffee was horrible so was glad by machine came with a bunch of different coffees to try so you will know what suits your taste buds best.
Old 01-17-2012, 03:07 PM
Soaring Eagle member
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pturner View Post
Hi Meridana,
I love my Kuerig. It's the only gadget I've got that I love as much as my Kindle. (In fact, one infinitely enhances the other. )

Well, I recently had this problem. I've had it a few years, so it was not in warranty. I called Keurig to see if they might be able to help me trouble shoot.

They did one better. First they tried to help me trouble-shoot. When it didn't work, they offered to send me a replacement. Sure enough, two days later, I received a brand new one. They even sent me a package of coffee for my trouble.

I'm a Kuerig for life!
Sorry.... You said KINDLE, but you meant to say iPad, right ???
Old 01-17-2012, 10:33 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by billethkid View Post

Buy their k-cups at Kohl's when they have their 30% off coupons.
How do you get 30% off coupons?
Old 01-17-2012, 10:50 PM
Location: Whitman, Mass & I also have a house at Country Club Hills in The Villages!!

I have the Kuerig coffee maker & I love it!! You do have to clean it now & then with a solution that you buy at bed bath & beyond. It is very reasonable I think it cost four dollars all you do it add it to the water & let it run threw!! Good luck!!
Old 01-17-2012, 11:07 PM

Keurig replaced mine as well. Iam a Keurig lover for sure now
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.