I Would Like To Give Thanks...

Closed Thread
Old 06-04-2020, 01:04 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,507 Times in 677 Posts
Default I Would Like To Give Thanks...

...to all those here, who continually prove...my own personal observations and experiences.

I'm especially appreciative to those, who while even saying that they agree that the cop in Minneapolis (and his 3 accomplices) should be prosecuted...almost immediately qualify it with a big...BUT.

Those BUTS include (but are not by any means all-inclusive) a failure to recognize nationwide systemic racism or where/when police brutality obviously occurs, dismissal of any public celebrity that doesn't agree with you, distraction by any of a plethora of unrelated items to the root of racism, typical obfuscation, trying red herrings/"oh look at that shiny thing"... Etc., Etc.

I thank you, because it proves...my own lifelong observations and experiences.

If you don't meet ANY of these criteria and NONE of them apply to you, there should be absolutely no reason in you taking great umbrage/anger...to this thread/post.

Methinks however, there will still be a lot of "BUTS" that will show up...which will simply further the accuracy of my comments.

Sooo, with that...I thank you again.
Old 06-04-2020, 01:39 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,507 Times in 677 Posts

Not even close to what I wrote.

Please reread it again...slower if necessary.

I haven't addressed anyone specifically.
Old 06-04-2020, 01:40 PM
Platinum member
Thanked 2,950 Times in 829 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by polar bear View Post
so as usual, if people agree with you that proves your point. but if they disagree with you that proves your point.
ee2e25edfe37b2b32d2d712cf28cebfc-jpg
Old 06-04-2020, 01:47 PM
Sage
Thanked 2,244 Times in 707 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoodLife View Post
Intelligent, well thought out post. Albeit shorter than normal....expected content.

The point is, an any other murder..white, black or yellow...we don't accept BUT's. All these threads are opposite of what sane rational people do.....i.e., listen and talk about how we got to this point.

I see no humor in the crime, the looting or any of it. It is serious,IF you have any care in your soul.

The fact that much was instigated by right wing extremists does not slow down the continual discussion of whatever might change the dialogue.
Closed Thread

Tags
agree, racism, buts, observations, experiences

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.