Lady Lake Gun Range

Closed Thread
Old 06-29-2016, 12:20 PM
Sage
Thanked 2,154 Times in 770 Posts
Default Lady Lake Gun Range

Did anyone attend the Lady Lake council meeting last week where the gun range proposal was discussed? I can't find anything online about it. How did the meeting go? Has anything been decided?

It would save me a great deal of time not having to drive all the way to ret 44 in Leesburg to shoot.
The Beatlemaniacs of The Villages meet every Friday 10:00am at the O'Dell Recreation Center.

"I never considered a difference of opinion in politics, in religion, in philosophy, as cause for withdrawing from a friend." - Thomas Jefferson to William Hamilton, April 22, 1800.
Old 06-29-2016, 12:42 PM
Sage
Thanked 2,954 Times in 1,160 Posts

In the Sun it said the company made an excellent presentation and they voted 4-1 to proceed to the next hurdle, whatever that is. They were impressed by his current operation in Orange Park. The owner has an agreement to buy (I think) 12 acres in the area on 441/27 in Lady Lake.

His Orange Park operation is called Basics Gun Store and Range, it looks really nice from their website and will probably be packed from day one when it opens here.

Here's a link to the Gun Range in Orange Park;

BASICS: Range & Gun - Indoor Gun Range Orange Park, FL

Here's a link to the Gun Store, my Ruger LCP 380 I noticed last week they had on sale for $209, that's way cheaper than anyone around, even Rural King. They also have high end items listed as in stock, they had several tactical rifles well over $2,000.

Basics Range and Gun LLC
Closed Thread

Tags
meeting, lady, gun, range, lake

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.