Latest Tax bill question - Levying Authority

Closed Thread
Old 11-07-2022, 06:33 AM
Sage
Thanked 1,900 Times in 914 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs.Guy View Post
Now that the OP has his answer, I find myself wondering what do people research before buying a house? If anything!
What do people miss the most in their research and was there anything that surprised you?

[shrug]We did zero research, impulse buy, on the 4th day of a life style visit, we purchased.
Did we miss stuff? sure. . did we learn? sure, are we happy? can't wait to get there. . .

The major point we found different after living here, was the longitude is on the western side of the time zone, so its a major change in sun rise and sunset. . did you research the longitude and sun rise differences?

some people make decisions and need to know all the details first.
Other people have missed out on similar opportunities in the past, and realize that TV and the lot and the location has a lot of future potential, and so we bought based on having seen this movie before, but not have the cash or freedom to do make a purchase (not an investment) before any amenities were even started.

not everyone needs research to make a decision, and yea, we missed some details, doesn't make us any unhappier than we are.

OP, there are many other types of people than those who needs research.
I feel bad for those who have to do so much research that they might lose the opportunity which is only there for a limited time, as I have in the past.

INTP guy, IYKYK

Last edited by CoachKandSportsguy; 11-07-2022 at 06:53 AM.
Old 11-07-2022, 09:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrfriendly View Post
On my most recent tax bill I have a non-ad valorem assessment I don't understand. Its now Saturday and tax office not open and can't wait till Monday to find out what the line item: 735A Unit 135-Maintenance of $472.70 is? I'm in Hadley and guessing something got fixed in my village? Anybody know? thank you.
Peace
No, but my taxes went down $157 on Sumter Cty.
Closed Thread

Tags
tax, bill, line, item, 735a

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.