College Board AP Exam disaster

Closed Thread
Old 05-18-2020, 09:56 AM
Veteran member
Default College Board AP Exam disaster

Many of you in TV have grandchildren who are or did take the various AP exams online this year. Last week my granddaughter in NY took the Chemistry AP exam on line. She updated her browser and made sure everything was working fine during the practice session. She completed the AP Chemistry exam and when she tried to submit her answers it did not work. She tried for several minutes until she got a message that said the College Board did not received her answers and time ran out. She could apply to take the exam again. Talk about being frustrated

The problem happened to thousands of students last week. The College Board tried to blame the students and said it only affected 1% of the students who took the exams. That would be over 20,000 students. There have been articles in many papers and finally the College Board said if it happens again this week, they will let the students resubmit their answers again. WHAT ABOUT THE KIDS FROM LAST WEEK?
The reason I am writing this is that there is a petition on FaceBook asking people to sign up against this unfair decision. So far there have been 18000+ signatures and they need 25,000. Just go to: Changes.org and you can sign. You do not have to donate. I am sure those with grandchildren who took the AP exams this year have heard about the problem and would like to help. Thank you
Closed Thread

Tags
students, week, board, college, exam

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.