Little Bit of Honor for All of the Selfless Acts to Help the Pulse Victims

Closed Thread
Old 06-12-2017, 06:53 AM
Sage
Thanked 3,317 Times in 2,054 Posts
Unhappy Little Bit of Honor for All of the Selfless Acts to Help the Pulse Victims

2016 Orlando nightclub shooting - Wikipedia

Some of this help was from the blood donors who stood in line here in the Villages-- often for a few hours it seemed like- to help the survivors of the Pulse attack. I had been donating platelets on 6-13-2016 and remember the lines and the helpfulness of many people to one another back then at One Blood.

My nurse friend was at Walt Disney World when this attack happened and remembered all the extra security at Disney and the like on 6-12 after the news of this horrible tragedy spread. She was probably with her Fed friend whom I met a few months after this. FBI, DEA, or ATF agent. Maybe even IRS? I did not feel like asking him what kind of Fed he was.

Last edited by Taltarzac725; 06-12-2017 at 08:03 AM.
Old 06-12-2017, 09:43 AM
Sage
Thanked 3,317 Times in 2,054 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
2016 Orlando nightclub shooting - Wikipedia

Some of this help was from the blood donors who stood in line here in the Villages-- often for a few hours it seemed like- to help the survivors of the Pulse attack. I had been donating platelets on 6-13-2016 and remember the lines and the helpfulness of many people to one another back then at One Blood.

My nurse friend was at Walt Disney World when this attack happened and remembered all the extra security at Disney and the like on 6-12 after the news of this horrible tragedy spread. She was probably with her Fed friend whom I met a few months after this. FBI, DEA, or ATF agent. Maybe even IRS? I did not feel like asking him what kind of Fed he was.
I will be at about 18.250 gallons of blood donated at about 3 PM next Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday. I started in Belmont, CA in 1985 to impress a beautiful blonde from San Jose, CA named Sandy McGee. So, this amount takes in donations in CA, MN and FL.

I hope others will get involved with donating blood, platelets, red blood cells, or plasma.
Closed Thread

Tags
attack, blood, friend, pulse, happened

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.