Lunch Lady in Reno, Nevada Gets a Big Surprise.

Closed Thread
Old 03-17-2018, 01:43 AM
Sage
Thanked 3,316 Times in 2,053 Posts
Default Lunch Lady in Reno, Nevada Gets a Big Surprise.

Lunch lady gets tapped on the shoulder – turns around and sees teenager’s secret – New Notion

Now this is a great story.
Old 03-17-2018, 08:04 AM
Sage
Thanked 1,208 Times in 1,172 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
Wow! That is really great, like you said. Thanks for sharing this.

Because this occurred in a Catholic school, it reminds me of the Catholic school in Erie, PA, that recently held a wonderful prayer and memorial service for the survivors of the Florida school shooting victims on the day that other schools were holding a walk-out. It touches me to see kids do things from their heart. These types of things are good examples of how to bring vulnerable, impressionable young people together in positive ways to better the world.

Again, great video......great share.
Old 03-17-2018, 08:25 AM
Sage
Thanked 3,316 Times in 2,053 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abby10 View Post
Wow! That is really great, like you said. Thanks for sharing this.

Because this occurred in a Catholic school, it reminds me of the Catholic school in Erie, PA, that recently held a wonderful prayer and memorial service for the survivors of the Florida school shooting victims on the day that other schools were holding a walk-out. It touches me to see kids do things from their heart. These types of things are good examples of how to bring vulnerable, impressionable young people together in positive ways to better the world.

Again, great video......great share.
Taking measures to counter the psychological affects of bullying implemented by these students might be a much better remedy for this social ill of disturbed kids taking up weapons of various kinds. Kindness and love work quite well often.
Closed Thread

Tags
story, great, surprise, big, lady

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.