MATTRESS shopping

Closed Thread
Old 10-29-2020, 06:45 PM
Veteran member
Default MATTRESS shopping

Wanted a beautyrest mattress went to mattress firm. No idea when they are coming in? Excuse, covid. As far as I know people still shopping, food, furniture, cars, beds, etc. So does anyone know who else carries a beautyrest? Mattress barn gone, mattress one closed?
Old 10-30-2020, 12:02 AM
Default No better anywhere else...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heartnsoul View Post
Wanted a beautyrest mattress went to mattress firm. No idea when they are coming in? Excuse, covid. As far as I know people still shopping, food, furniture, cars, beds, etc. So does anyone know who else carries a beautyrest? Mattress barn gone, mattress one closed?
Just get your order in. My husband and I had to relocate (NC) due to health reasons. Sold home turn-key. Had no idea that trying to furnish a home would be a problem. Staying with family until new place is furnished... ha... what a laugh. I started shopping online and was seeing delays in everything, but had no idea how bad it would be. And the Beautyrest mattress is the long pole in the tent. Went to store in early October. Furniture will be delivered in 3 different shipments, the earliest being Oct. 30, one later in November and the last is scheduled Dec 4th and that shipment includes the Beautyrest mattress. There was a post here just recently about delays that people moving to The Villages were experiencing trying to furnish their new home. It is a problem everywhere unfortunately. Good luck to you. BTW, you might try Rooms To Go in Ocala. I got mine here at RTG.
Old 10-30-2020, 07:17 AM
Veteran member

So your saying rooms to go Carrie's Beautyrest? Husband not willing to give our credit card no when we have NO date of delivery
Old 11-01-2020, 12:05 AM
Default RTG and Beautyrest mattress.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heartnsoul View Post
So your saying rooms to go Carrie's Beautyrest? Husband not willing to give our credit card no when we have NO date of delivery
Yes, I bought the mattress at a RTG here in NC. And I had a delivery date before I left the store. Mine is Dec 4th, 2020.
Closed Thread

Tags
mattress, shopping, beautyrest, food, furniture

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.