Medal of Honor recepient engaged.

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors




















» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
Closed Thread
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 03-15-2015, 08:51 PM
Sandtrap328's Avatar
Sandtrap328 Sandtrap328 is offline
Eternal Member
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 5,350
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default Medal of Honor recepient engaged.

I just saw that Medal of Honor recepient Dakota Meyer is engaged to Bristol Palin. He is 26 and Bristol is 24.

Meyer certainly is a hero for his actions that day in Afghanistan.

According to the Internet, he is a high school graduate. Bristol, I believe, is also a high school grad and is a single mother.

Wonder what work or profession they will do.

Anyhow, best wishes to both of them.
  #2  
Old 03-16-2015, 06:37 AM
MikeV's Avatar
MikeV MikeV is offline
Gold member
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Village of Charlotte
Posts: 1,381
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Nice looking couple.
__________________
New Jersey, Texas, Mississippi, Delaware, Mississippi, Viet Nam, New York, Guam, New York, Massachusetts, New York, The Villages.
  #3  
Old 03-16-2015, 07:42 AM
graciegirl's Avatar
graciegirl graciegirl is online now
Sage
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 39,574
Thanks: 4,335
Thanked 4,870 Times in 1,664 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl
Default

Knowing you as I do, I have to wonder why you posted this.

Perhaps you are planning an engagement party?
__________________
It is better to laugh than to cry.
  #4  
Old 03-16-2015, 08:20 AM
missypie missypie is offline
Gold member
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 1,149
Thanks: 1
Thanked 53 Times in 10 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by graciegirl View Post
Knowing you as I do, I have to wonder why you posted this.

Perhaps you are planning an engagement party?
If we go Gracie, I'll drive.....
  #5  
Old 03-16-2015, 09:35 AM
Walt.'s Avatar
Walt. Walt. is offline
Veteran member
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Bronx, Brooklyn, Yonkers, Miami, The Villages.
Posts: 499
Thanks: 5
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandtrap328 View Post
I just saw that Medal of Honor recepient Dakota Meyer is engaged to Bristol Palin. He is 26 and Bristol is 24.

Meyer certainly is a hero for his actions that day in Afghanistan.

According to the Internet, he is a high school graduate. Bristol, I believe, is also a high school grad and is a single mother.

Wonder what work or profession they will do.

Anyhow, best wishes to both of them.

Maybe she can get one of those $600,000 jobs over at NBC.
__________________


Slaughter on 10th Avenue (and more) -
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dMo6w...gbuFRTT06nS9pn

State holding your money? Find out now.
Florida: http://www.fltreasurehunt.org/index.jsp
Other States: http://www.missingmoney.com/Main/StateSites.cfm
  #6  
Old 03-16-2015, 11:48 AM
Sandtrap328's Avatar
Sandtrap328 Sandtrap328 is offline
Eternal Member
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 5,350
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by graciegirl View Post
Knowing you as I do, I have to wonder why you posted this.

Perhaps you are planning an engagement party?
During my tenure at the VA, I got to know a few Medal of Honor recepients and I totally respect all of them.

I thought it was just an interesting piece of news that others may not have seen.

I really do wish the best for both of them. Nothing snarky, no double entendre, just glad two young people got together and can plan a good life together.
  #7  
Old 03-16-2015, 12:56 PM
Taltarzac725's Avatar
Taltarzac725 Taltarzac725 is offline
Sage
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 43,388
Thanks: 3,945
Thanked 1,463 Times in 1,042 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandtrap328 View Post
During my tenure at the VA, I got to know a few Medal of Honor recepients and I totally respect all of them.

I thought it was just an interesting piece of news that others may not have seen.

I really do wish the best for both of them. Nothing snarky, no double entendre, just glad two young people got together and can plan a good life together.
Wish them the best.
Closed Thread

Thread Tools

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:33 AM.